Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
Thank you for your concise post and (mostly) polite disagreement about this issue. I would like to respond to a few points.

This is a valid question you raise and we'll discuss the application of spam moderation.

I try to avoid personal grudges perception by not actioning complaints against me but when those posters move on to other negative posts, it's difficult to deal with those and not come across as biased. There isn't really any winning in that circumstance. I can try to treat users fairly and encourage that they treat their fellow users the same, but sadly that's not what actually happens sometimes.

The IRC is a good place to chat with a mod, I'm trying to spend more time over there to get to know players off forums, and I've seen the admins in there frequently too.
Thanks for the response, none of your replies are unreasonable and your replies are actually fair and perceptive. I also like that you do not get involved in the drama and politics of the game and respond with silly things like "learn to adapt" that Palem throws around and uses the ban hammer to "win arounds."

Everyone please pay attention, Sassy is actually demonstrating model behavior (no pun intended), unlike what we at times see from Palem (and also Dharan - the biggest forum troll was made a mod several years ago which was really hypocritical).

I sincerely hope Palem can take a page out of your book, forums would be a much better place.