Thread: Unban Binar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Fanatic

Unban Binar

Kinda silly to ban a person for saying "clear FW" multiples times, thats a catch phrase which has been used on these boards for years now by multiple different users and has never been banworthy.

Please apply the rules consistently. If you want to ban people for spam, then you should have banned Korp forever with his troll spam. Has he been banned? No.

Forum mods really need to stop taking their personal grudges out on people via these silly bans.

The problem is you can't even have an intellectual discussion with a mod on here without being banned, one side has ban authority and the other does not.

Just because you ban someone does not make you right and them wrong, or you good and them bad.

Also silly how you can question the establishment on the forums yet people practice democracy worldwide and question leadership plenty. Without the players and their contributions, this game and these forums are not worth anything. Dont forget where the power truly rests. If you treat users unfairly, you will lose players.

You can ban me for this post too except it wont change the fact that I'm ridiculously good and you are not and won't take my crowns away.
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-11-2017 at 00:23.

Thread Information