Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 Player Kingdoms

Administrator
    We do expect to test smaller Kingdom sizes on the Genesis server once it gets up and running, which we have already begun focused efforts on now.

@OriginalPoster - One of the new features with this Age 74 is the opportunity to merge Kingdoms mid-age. Your Kingdom must have missed the requirements on my first pass through last week. Merging your Kingdom with another Kingdom with active players seems like a good idea to me!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Forum Fanatic
    As mentioned smaller kingdoms won’t gain more leaders or better kingdoms . It will more than likely to newer players still quitting because they have no one to teach them. Going to guess the thread starter is in a 15 man kd and his monarch isn’t trying to recruit so they are stuck. Lowering the standards again to adjust the game for monarchs who can’t or won’t recruit isn’t the answer. Electing a new monarch would help a lot of the kds but again a lot of people who could lead do not want to .

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

20 prov KD just makes good logic. With 17 being full, and 3 more invited.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    We do expect to test smaller Kingdom sizes on the Genesis server once it gets up and running, which we have already begun focused efforts on now.

@OriginalPoster - One of the new features with this Age 74 is the opportunity to merge Kingdoms mid-age. Your Kingdom must have missed the requirements on my first pass through last week. Merging your Kingdom with another Kingdom with active players seems like a good idea to me!
    Its great to hear this, i hope that it will prove to be a great succes, then with some luck it can be implemented on this server, though it might also provide some new challenges that might need to be overcome, still i feel like it's really really important that we lower kd sizes, simply because uto doesnt have the player numbers it once had, back in the old days, it didnt matter since there where so many players, and so many kds, now with a tiny playerbase compared to then, its only logical that uto evolves and downsizes kds, with some luck, there will be a growth in new players, and hopefully the playerbase will grow over the next few ages, then maybe it can be switched back to 25, or not depending on how people feel about it by then, so far i just want the game we all love succeed, and become even better then at its golden era.

Forum Fanatic
    Which means you want all the kds over 15 people to be tore up because your in a kd where the monarch doesnt wish to recruit or wont. Thats not going to bring in new players.
    What it will do is run off alot of older player who play because of the social environment and also the ones who spend alot of the money the game needs to survive .
    Those who log in more than once a day which the game can use to show hits to advertisers if and when they do it.
    Simplifying the game down to much ,bad changes and trying to make more about casual players isnt the answer.Those players have always came and went.The game has to advertise to bring in players. Then and only then will the player base go up.Making 15 player kds and running off more players may be just the opposite of what your hoping it will do.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information