Thread: Suggestion for Mystics / Thievery Ops

Suggestion for Mystics / Thievery Ops

I believe this simple suggestion would help keep players, as well as make warring in Utopia much easier - especially for newer players.

Mystics details should not only show magical spells affecting your province, but should also show the countdown of your magical spells successfully cast on other provinces. We already know if it was success or fail. We already know the time.. So why not just add it to the spells counter, so you can keep them all straight without having to pay for 3rd party addons? I mean, this is so simple, you wouldn't even need to add another page to the game.

Same for thievery ops. If you start riots on another province - have the countdown show in a thievery overview.

Just a thought to make this game more playable.
    Last edited by maddawg; 25-11-2017 at 21:46.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I believe this simple suggestion would help keep players, as well as make warring in Utopia much easier - especially for newer players.

Mystics details should not only show magical spells affecting your province, but should also show the countdown of your magical spells successfully cast on other provinces. We already know if it was success or fail. We already know the time.. So why not just add it to the spells counter, so you can keep them all straight without having to pay for 3rd party addons? I mean, this is so simple, you wouldn't even need to add another page to the game. Although, as I understand it.. Certain devs are profiting personally by making the game harder to follow (by charging for 3rd party apps)

Same for thievery ops. If you start riots on another province - have the countdown show in a thievery overview.

Just a thought to make this game more playable.
    There is already a page that tracks all of this... Its the espionage tab under kingdoms, so you can see all of the spells your kingdom has successful cast on the other that are still in effect. You don't need 3rd party tools to see this.

Awesome. Thanks. Is it accurate though? Some of the times seem to be off.

Post Fiend
    yes, the same information that your mages and thieves gets, goes on that page. It's all accurate.

Thread Information