Thread: Palem

Forum Fanatic

Thumbs down Palem

I personally want Palem to stop getting involved in the politics of the game and trolling other users. He needs to stop telling people “you got outplayed” (when in fact most of the times the parties he addressed were deal broken or victims of cheating) and throwing around blanket statements that people need to do a better job of “adapting” to the mechanics and if they do not, they aren’t good. Not all mechanics / changes are created equally nor do all function as intended.

I strongly believe that mods should not be getting involved in the politics and diplomacy of the game, instead they should just moderate the form to make sure rules are obeyed.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Just a few things

1. I attempt to post regularly and pretty much never swing the ban hammer and people complain that that I'm not a welcomed poster and that I need to enforce the rules. So I decide to shut up and enforce the rules and the same people complain that I've now chosen to enforce the rules. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut, but it seems people don't so much have a problem with my moderation as much as they do with me personally. ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

2. I applied the rule fairly to everyone. Binar was not the only person who's "clear fw" post I deleted. He was however the only one that decided to try and post it another 4 times. Such action is clearly deserving of a ban.

3. I've decided it's in my best interest to have a lower profile. Had you given it more than 24 hours before the pitchforks and torches were brought out you'd notice me butting out of game-related discussions

4. Have a swirvey day :)
    Have a swirvey day and in the future, this sort of thing would be best done via PM

Thread Information