Thread: Sat Provs Available to Owner & Sitter

Sat Provs Available to Owner & Sitter

When a prov is being sat, both the owner and assigned sitter can log it and do things. The paid service should be equivalent to teamviewer, if not better. At present it's inferior to a free product which creates incentive to cheat beyond just being cheap.

Part-time players would also be less detrimental to kingdoms. I don't have access to admin data but I imagine the people most in need of sitting are the ones with non-office jobs who have significant blackouts in their availabilities. This class of players has a lower amount discretionary income to spend on credits while being functionally forced to pay double rates if they want to partake in parts of their wars while they're home (canceling sitting early and re-setting).
    Last edited by octobrev; 26-11-2017 at 18:56.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Extend # of hours (but not days) a prov can be sat, along with all of what Octo said

Veteran
    This would be a reasonable paid feature, no? Like Platinum accounts or whatever would have this ability? It's definitely not pay-to-win but is a real convenience.

Thread Information