I have played from the bottom for a few ages, went to a top 10 for a few ages, went back to the bottom for an age. Started new kingdom this age, made it to top 10 for a bit, before being waved by number 6 for 60 points followed by number 7 for 68 points the following tick. Then number 11 a few hours later, the top isn't much better when it comes to having a 1 million NW difference on someone or waving a kingdom with 23 prov v 25 prov. Typically they will accept cf in about 8 to 12 hours, after a wave or two and after they have abducted 3 weeks worth of Nerds and you are back to start of the age science. Doesn't really give you an option for war either, when being waved by 3 kingdoms at once. You will be at a disadvantage either way, but its just how the game has become. It then becomes a trickle effect, so we get knocked down into the 20s and waving smaller to try and get some science back. Its a fierce cycle but everyone has their turn. Not sure if that really helps, but I am trying to look at it half full. GBP is still broken, especially when it comes to science. I had about 60 scientist and losing 4 each hit, lost 12 in 2 hours. Then 4 more a few hours later, it says i am heavily hit but still losing 2 professors each time. They can have double what I got, but I will only get 2. However, I can hit a province heavily hit, showing I would gain 100 and only get 20. If extreme, its like 6 acres and like 20 hour attack times. That seems a bit more like how science should be ran as well. Just my thoughts.