Thread: Utopia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    There's a lack of stewardship due to too many nearsighted bullies and the inability of multitudes to render decisions based in their humanity.

What?

Humanity didn't survive because we think like dogs. Culture didn't thrive because we just bought in that lions were the top of the food chain. No. It was never perfect, but as intelligent beings we devised ways of living together, and conquer the wild.

The answer isn't for every kingdom to hit up, but we need a decent number to do so. Why? Because the stop gap is about competence and willingness to enjoy the game while protecting the base.

Let me say that this bullying has spread even to the old kingdoms essentially because nobody sees the forest for the trees. Those of us who've done the top kingdom tango need to grow up and play gently. I don't often say I don't care about something, but I don't care about badass attitudes and this being a tough game. Of course it can be, but I never had to raze anyone. How weak is the ego that loves to prove something every time a less enlightened player/kingdom overextends themselves? It's pathetic.

We shouldn't need two servers. Those of us who know what adult swim is don't go in the kiddy pool. You let them come to you, and show them patiently the difference. Countering saddism with greater saddism is game killing. Look; everybody hates the day they find out their dog can't fight. Anger and frustration naturally accommodate the learning curve.

When I read about some big kingdom poking fun at a smaller one that can't diplo, you make me want to skip diplo with you. I don't think about the little guys. I'm not worried about their missteps. Sure, there's a time to go full republican but we should really be more refined in our response and game conduct with obvious casuals.

There's room for all of us. The reason I love micro-kingdoms is because now we're doing it without any innocent collateral victims. Somebody comes screwing around we just go no matter who it is. Think about that.

@ steel. Yeah ok. Guy tries to help and you go rude. Stop trying to hurt feelings. I know you won't hold your breath, but you know I'm immune.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 07-12-2017 at 02:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information