Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I would like to know why stuff like this happens

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do not insult users

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    and where did I say his opinion was invalid? Clearly you don't understand the joke between me and him, he did. :p
    I do not know ether of you so no, my bad

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do not insult users
    Who insulted someone?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by Chrim View Post
    Uh yeah that's my point. Magic's opinion is valid because OP sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mades3 View Post
    Got out of my KD, because they were too controlling [micro management]. The next KD I join, right out of the gate, I get attacked for having only soldiers for op/dp
    My first age I was razed for not using Pimp, kinda like Munk but better. KDs that don't check their new Provs intel can lose. The fact that you were chatting, I would have kept you IF you were willing to play attacker and have recommended op/dp SOON. Its a team game as everybody has told you. YOU OWE YOUR TEAM MATES. We all put in too much effort for a lone wolf to bring us down.

PPL get razed for lots of reasons. I have razed provs for a stupid name they would not change. Now Bishop sometimes does that.
    You had NO reason to explore "to catch up". PPL get chained to 200 acres in war every hour in this game. Next time make an army and get ready for war. Be a better team mate.

Palem is correct, Chrim could have said: Magic's opinion is valid because OP is wrong.

EDIT...
    @ Chrim, I forgot "no backseat modding from me" I was only giving an example of a diff way.
    @ Pillz, you are correct sir. I am stupid. I should join your KD. Two peas in a pod.

Prov we killed was Crimson King sux c*** It was about 2006 at startup. I was King of WarPigs. I asked polite he change name. He told me to F/O. He died or left, do not remember. Was Bishop a mod then? CK was King of our Nemesis at the time.

@ Thunder: mades3 played before also and if he did the same thing prior its probably why he quit then, There is a reason he likes Earth. Its not a team game... w00f, Nail on head / Hammer
    Last edited by 0papa; 30-11-2017 at 01:42.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    My first age I was razed for not using Pimp, kinda like Munk but better. KDs that don't check their new Provs intel can lose. The fact that you were chatting, I would have kept you IF you were willing to play attacker and have recommended op/dp SOON. Its a team game as everybody has told you. YOU OWE YOUR TEAM MATES. We all put in too much effort for a lone wolf to bring us down.

PPL get razed for lots of reasons. I have razed provs for a stupid name they would not change. Now Bishop sometimes does that.
    You had NO reason to explore "to catch up". PPL get chained to 200 acres in war every hour in this game. Next time make an army and get ready for war. Be a better team mate.

Palem is correct again, Crim should have said: Magic's opinion is valid because OP is wrong.
    You are right, I should have said that. Just so hard to know when it's okay to insult users, and what is an insult, considering 90% of all comments here are insults lol.

Here
    How does that constitute an insult? It's an objective analysis of his value as a player to any kingdom he lands in. 90% of the posts in this thread say he is garbage, or bad, or can't play. I fail to see why 'he sucks' is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    If a name violates the rules you can report it and Bishop will change it.
    If a KD theme is intentionally confusing (Opapa and 0papa) then you can also report it and it will be changed.

Killing off players that are present (as in, communicating) because you don't like their prov name is pretty stupid.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    and where did I say his opinion was invalid? Clearly you don't understand the joke between me and him, he did. :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    If a name violates the rules you can report it and Bishop will change it.
    If a KD theme is intentionally confusing (Opapa and 0papa) then you can also report it and it will be changed.

Killing off players that are present (as in, communicating) because you don't like their prov name is pretty stupid.
    If someone has a name that violates the rules, you tell thrm as much and they still refuse to make the change. What else will they refuse to do? How detrimental to kingdom moral can one person that is allowed to be selfish, while everyone else contributes?

I think it is a valid tactic. If they wont follow one rule, what are the chances they break more of them?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckySports View Post
    If someone has a name that violates the rules, you tell thrm as much and they still refuse to make the change. What else will they refuse to do? How detrimental to kingdom moral can one person that is allowed to be selfish, while everyone else contributes?

I think it is a valid tactic. If they wont follow one rule, what are the chances they break more of them?
    They dont have the option to change their province name without paying for it, anyways. Im not sure what business you have telling people how to name their provinces unless its for KD theme anyways.. we're discussing randomly assigned new provinces in this thread.

Post Fiend
    They dont have the option to change their province name without paying for it, anyways. Im not sure what business you have telling people how to name their provinces unless its for KD theme anyways.. we're discussing randomly assigned new provinces in this thread.
    He further explains himself in the edit of his post.

I don't tell people what they have to name their province, but even a randomly assigned new province, if their name breaks the rules, either they need to get it changed themselves, or they need to leave. If I have to ask a mod to fix himself, because he's refusing to, he's not worth my time. Raze and move on.

Forum Fanatic
    DJ,Why are you acting like you havent killed people yourself over the years for joining you and not doing as was asked ? He joined, was checked and told what he needed to do. He refused and they started removing. He defected and the same thing happened. Ive trained many brand new people but if they wont listen or even try im not wasting my time showing them how to defect so they can do it to someone else.

Hes played before also and if he did the same thing prior its probably why he quit then, There is a reason he likes Earth. Its not a team game.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrim View Post
    You are right, I should have said that. Just so hard to know when it's okay to insult users, and what is an insult, considering 90% of all comments here are insults lol.
    I think that's a vast overestimate, but you're welcomed to report posts that you feel violate the rules (the little triangle with a ! in it to the right)

How does that constitute an insult? It's an objective analysis of his value as a player to any kingdom he lands in. 90% of the posts in this thread say he is garbage, or bad, or can't play. I fail to see why 'he sucks' is unacceptable.
    in·sult
    verb
    inˈsəlt/Submit
    speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

There's an important distinction between
    "This is a team-based game and if you're not willing to cooperate with your team then you should expect to get razed"
    and
    "OP sucks"

Regular
    I think that's a vast overestimate, but you're welcomed to report posts that you feel violate the rules (the little triangle with a ! in it to the right)

in·sult
    verb
    inˈsəlt/Submit
    speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

There's an important distinction between
    "This is a team-based game and if you're not willing to cooperate with your team then you should expect to get razed"
    and
    "OP sucks"
    The conversation is already past this. I apologized. Why are you getting into flame wars with users? Just leave it alone, jeez.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Someone asked a question and I answered them.

Regular
    Someone asked a question and I answered them.
    You're still doing it. You're the mod. You gave a warning, user apologized, move on. Stop derailing the thread. This is silly.

Thread Information