Thread: staying pump

Regular

staying pump

with the removal of prosperous stance this age,

the only time u ever get a real discounted pump is during eowcf along with expedient ritual.

how are kingdoms out there adapting to this new mechanic and keep themselves pumped?

any thoughts?

Expedient ritual coming OOW w/arms and hoping that no one is tracking you via munk for when you drop from war. Less waves now it seems also since prosp is gone, making yourself less of a target.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    war more often :)

Post Fiend
    It's very possible to fully pump in eowcf.

Aside from that, you only need to be pumped enough to take on the next war target. As a KD that has aspirations(realistic of not) of a war win crown and as a KD who loves to war, we try and war a lot. If we waited until every province was "fully pumped" we'd have 3 wars an age. As it is, I think we'll hit 8-11 wars this age.

Strategy Moderator
    high hospitals and homes as part of your build. u get hit a bit, lose land but keep military best you can. Thats my strat at least

Regular
    running homes and banks/ econ builds not so viable for certain races like orcs who constantly need to keep army out or get tapped armies home.

even with some hopsitals and undead personality, will lose close to 1epa per wave

i get why orc wh for emeriti now, well thought out to factor the lack of pump mechanisms this age.

Veteran
    I second what dsqrd said.

Thread Information