Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm the greatest team killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Please do not insult users. Last warning for this thread
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

you must be joking
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    you must be joking
    More Pew Pew less Q Q.

Quote Originally Posted by sillycat View Post
    More Pew Pew less Q Q.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I like to post
    Im sure his comment had negative intention still i cant find how "tool" is offensive word...at lest from google. Its some Rock band! maybe some one can explain it to me PM what this mean in offensive way.
    Lets not over moderate forum.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

You can't call him a tool because it isn't a fact. He's a human.

In fact, he's an overweight, Asian-American human who collects garbage and recycles it. His skin has an unhealthy, oily glow that looks as if he's been hovering over a deep fryer all day. Additionally, he posts large numbers of very long youtube videos about Utopia that I wish could be reduced to a few fast-paced compilations.

See? Facts.

I like to post
    DreidelFan, its was no cool post.
    Im not sure why you bothered to watch any from you tube video. Its clear waste time.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    That's an insult? Wow...

Is that avatar like The Mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im sure his comment had negative intention still i cant find how "tool" is offensive word...at lest from google. Its some Rock band! maybe some one can explain it to me PM what this mean in offensive way.
    Lets not over moderate forum.
    Tool in this context basically just means "a fool"/"a person of subpar wits" etc. if you are genuinely asking.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    tool can mean fool? I was sure it was more like refering to the fact that they was doing someone elses bidding while thinking they did stuff for themself.

Anyway I've been able to find videos online where some dude was rambeling on about Taylor Swift being an Illuminati, a reptilian and a devil worshipper that got nearly 10k views, if you look for vacum cleaner noice and recipes for advocato toast those easily have a million views so 20 odd views just means you are making videos without an audience, that is less than 1% of the playerbase if indeed everyone who watched plays utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    tool can mean fool? I was sure it was more like refering to the fact that they was doing someone elses bidding while thinking they did stuff for themself.

Anyway I've been able to find videos online where some dude was rambeling on about Taylor Swift being an Illuminati, a reptilian and a devil worshipper that got nearly 10k views, if you look for vacum cleaner noice and recipes for advocato toast those easily have a million views so 20 odd views just means you are making videos without an audience, that is less than 1% of the playerbase if indeed everyone who watched plays utopia.
    It'll take off.
    Give him time. He's got to work on the format of his show, for one thing. More editing, imo.

The Urban dictionary says "tool" in context as an insult means griefer, jerk, or asshat. Yes Madness its also to be a pawn.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 03-12-2017 at 02:34.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DreidelFan View Post
    You can't call him a tool because it isn't a fact. He's a human.

In fact, he's an overweight, Asian-American human who collects garbage and recycles it. His skin has an unhealthy, oily glow that looks as if he's been hovering over a deep fryer all day. Additionally, he posts large numbers of very long youtube videos about Utopia that I wish could be reduced to a few fast-paced compilations.

See? Facts.
    Hehehehe the trash and rags I recycle. I wash and donate to the Value Village which raises money for charities. The recyclables I recycle, such as news papers, card board bottles-cans again are recycled. I donate the bottles and cans to either the Scouts (co-ed troops in Canada), the local chapter of the Star Trek Club the USS King Edward, and I also have Vecova (a disability recreation and advocacy research group), and or the Alexander (A homeless shelter that serves a vast range of homeless, but also provides medical services such as mental health, harm reduction (addictions), and health care). I divide one collection to the King Eddy, and the other half a year I collect for the Vecova and Alexander (alternate, it's the Vecova's turn now). Additionally I will be adding Little Warriors (a camp for abused children).

The environmental videos on my old channel, (still there) was actually for my college professor. I was taking intro to environmentalism (Basically a refresher course of all the environmentalist stuff we learned since Kindergarten but with more Scientific "Pew Pew". The idea is to try and drive home a lifestyle of environmental conscience consumerism. Ie we graduate get good jobs, and continue environmental repairs, For example as polluted as America, China, India, Earth in general is.We have done excellent **** to try and reverse the damage. (Personally I think the Everglades wetland restoration would be an excellent project. I'm actually very impressed with the Gowanus Cannal of New York. Of course it's still extremely gunked up, but Non-profits are there trying to raise money trying to clean it up. Lots of work still needs to be done. You always hear of some restoration project in India (like this one man who turned a desert sand bar river bed into a vibrant forest etc) So our prof told us to do something wacky and guerrilla for the environment. So I just video myself doing what I've usually been doing. picking up people **** recycling it. I'm forever doing good deeds out there. As I graduate in addictions studies and eventually go back to school to get my Bachelors in Public Health Addictions Studies. I intend to get a vehicle to use as a materials transport to make my "guerrilla gardening" more efficient. Meaning more clothing to the poor (undies, and panties. The shelters never have enough of those, lots of clothes), do things for my church, ie car pool volunteers. Especially I'm eager to do jail ministries where we go in visit with lonely inmates with encouragment. I intend to get a truck just incase the church continues to engage in community building. Ie Habitat for Humanity or something like that. Or just take the kids camping, and by camping I mean I go off into the woods and plant local trees (when planting trees improptu like that, ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure the trees you're planting are indigenous to that particular eco-system biome. In the city you can plant whatever the hell you want (on your own property, but if you're gurillia planting make sure it's an indigenous tree). Seeing this is Calgary Boreal trees are used. And do not plant on Nose Hill or other preserved parks. If you see that a park is a big empty field that's preserved as grass lands, plant Sage, and Sweet Grass and other shrubs. Wear an orange traffic vest that way people don't think you're vandalizing the park, but staff or a volunteer.

Remember as the tree ages in 5 years it becomes a big fatty (containing lots of water (think of trees a a straw, it sucks water up from the ground, and spits it back into the sky). And the roots help store water to keep the surrounding land moist). It's theroetically possible for the American desert communities in Texas, and the "Mormon" States, California, to begin creating small pockets of forests attached to cities, you won't see results yet, but the land would reclaim and recover. The land becomes moist holds more rain water, soaks through the epidermal layers of ground and eventually becomes aquafirs. And you can still have desert land (the desert is a unique biome, sure it's lifeless full of freaky creatures from hell. Big fatty trees also create more oxygen 1 fatty tree=4 adult, sucks up co2, creates more condensation for more rain. More rain=more water for beer think of it that way. It would be a beer brewery's best interest to invest heavily in man made forests to expidite the recovery of underground aquafirs.

And I'm not even Asian American. I'm Asian Canadian. I have an unhealthy oily glow because I'm out doors volunteering, picking up after litter bugs. Infact I'm planning yet another major enviro project this spring. I intend to saw all the dead branches of pines in my neighborhood. In theory that'll help them stay healthy. You can't compost the zombified biomass (in this case wood), because it's zombified. It's best to kill it with fire, or just take it to the dump....

Still think I'm a fat greasy Asian American? who plays with garbage. PS I got an A+in that environmental class. This elevated my total GPA and now I'm on my way to becoming a public health addictions councilor. I suppose the fact that I lived in China for a few years and was up to my eyeballs in human filth ( litter, not saying my fellow Chinese are filthy) made me go crazy and try to pick up litter when I see it here). Aborginals in the city seem very pleased by what I'm doing. I pick up this discarded Mickey Dee's bag and this Native man gives me a fist bump. People honk their horns and give me the thumbs up.

I think I got this mentality because in the 80's you'd have your elementary school teacher, teach about conserving power, and resources, plus I was in Scouts, But when I lived in Hong Kong on Lamma Island. Ironically like Los Angeles, fresh water is very very scarce. So I learned how to wash dishes the water conversing way. I use the lowest settings for my rags I picked. (ie totally salvagable clothes that the homeless discard (clothes are very heavy when bundled together). Homeless usually come in along the train tracks (if hitchiking), camp in make shift camps, then access city services and save up and move out, they also come in through the busses). I usually dismantle old camps if I've seen them there for a while. I never dismantle the newer ones. But if you're going to do this. BE AWARE of the drug needles. I use my work gloves when i do this. I take a discarded can, or mouth wash bottle (very very common), and dispose the needles in them, and take the needles to the Alpha House (a homeless shelter that specializes in addictions. They don't take volunteers for the volunteer's safety). Some shelters take intoxicated guests-residents (if they're ready for a more permanent solution to their situation. (usually reconection with family. Many elderly homeless are destitute because of the evil actions of their family memebers who guilt money out of them, some are veterans from the contemporary wars, Afghanistan and Korea mostly for Canadians, some are teens (but they have specialized programs for them). Some shelters have a zero tolerance for intoxication. The Mustard Seed for instance, the drop in center has a moderate intoxication policy. The Alex being a medical theme shelter tolerates intoxication. One guest was so intoxicated that he was passed out and urinated himself. So staff and volunteers (ie me, undressed his dirty clothes, gave him nighty sweat clothes) gave him a cot to sleep it off, frequently checked in to see he was still alive.

So you must be extremely careful what you touch. Use thick leather workers gloves. The way I see it, if that needle is contaminated with God knows what, I might be successful to decrement the transmission of biblical diseases....

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post

Lol my original channel has about 2 Million views.
    Last edited by sillycat; 03-12-2017 at 03:09.

Quote Originally Posted by sillycat View Post
    Hehehehe the trash and rags I recycle. I wash and donate to the Value Village which raises money for charities. The recyclables I recycle, such as news papers, card board bottles-cans again are recycled. I donate the bottles and cans to either the Scouts (co-ed troops in Canada), the local chapter of the Star Trek Club the USS King Edward, and I also have Vecova (a disability recreation and advocacy research group), and or the Alexander (A homeless shelter that serves a vast range of homeless, but also provides medical services such as mental health, harm reduction (addictions), and health care). I divide one collection to the King Eddy, and the other half a year I collect for the Vecova and Alexander (alternate, it's the Vecova's turn now). Additionally I will be adding Little Warriors (a camp for abused children).

The environmental videos on my old channel, (still there) was actually for my college professor. I was taking intro to environmentalism (Basically a refresher course of all the environmentalist stuff we learned since Kindergarten but with more Scientific "Pew Pew". The idea is to try and drive home a lifestyle of environmental conscience consumerism. Ie we graduate get good jobs, and continue environmental repairs, For example as polluted as America, China, India, Earth in general is.We have done excellent **** to try and reverse the damage. (Personally I think the Everglades wetland restoration would be an excellent project. I'm actually very impressed with the Gowanus Cannal of New York. Of course it's still extremely gunked up, but Non-profits are there trying to raise money trying to clean it up. Lots of work still needs to be done. You always hear of some restoration project in India (like this one man who turned a desert sand bar river bed into a vibrant forest etc) So our prof told us to do something wacky and guerrilla for the environment. So I just video myself doing what I've usually been doing. picking up people **** recycling it. I'm forever doing good deeds out there. As I graduate in addictions studies and eventually go back to school to get my Bachelors in Public Health Addictions Studies. I intend to get a vehicle to use as a materials transport to make my "guerrilla gardening" more efficient. Meaning more clothing to the poor (undies, and panties. The shelters never have enough of those, lots of clothes), do things for my church, ie car pool volunteers. Especially I'm eager to do jail ministries where we go in visit with lonely inmates with encouragment. I intend to get a truck just incase the church continues to engage in community building. Ie Habitat for Humanity or something like that. Or just take the kids camping, and by camping I mean I go off into the woods and plant local trees (when planting trees improptu like that, ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure the trees you're planting are indigenous to that particular eco-system biome. In the city you can plant whatever the hell you want (on your own property, but if you're gurillia planting make sure it's an indigenous tree). Seeing this is Calgary Boreal trees are used. And do not plant on Nose Hill or other preserved parks. If you see that a park is a big empty field that's preserved as grass lands, plant Sage, and Sweet Grass and other shrubs. Wear an orange traffic vest that way people don't think you're vandalizing the park, but staff or a volunteer.

Remember as the tree ages in 5 years it becomes a big fatty (containing lots of water (think of trees a a straw, it sucks water up from the ground, and spits it back into the sky). And the roots help store water to keep the surrounding land moist). It's theroetically possible for the American desert communities in Texas, and the "Mormon" States, California, to begin creating small pockets of forests attached to cities, you won't see results yet, but the land would reclaim and recover. The land becomes moist holds more rain water, soaks through the epidermal layers of ground and eventually becomes aquafirs. And you can still have desert land (the desert is a unique biome, sure it's lifeless full of freaky creatures from hell. Big fatty trees also create more oxygen 1 fatty tree=4 adult, sucks up co2, creates more condensation for more rain. More rain=more water for beer think of it that way. It would be a beer brewery's best interest to invest heavily in man made forests to expidite the recovery of underground aquafirs.

And I'm not even Asian American. I'm Asian Canadian. I have an unhealthy oily glow because I'm out doors volunteering, picking up after litter bugs. Infact I'm planning yet another major enviro project this spring. I intend to saw all the dead branches of pines in my neighborhood. In theory that'll help them stay healthy. You can't compost the zombified biomass (in this case wood), because it's zombified. It's best to kill it with fire, or just take it to the dump....

Still think I'm a fat greasy Asian American? who plays with garbage. PS I got an A+in that environmental class. This elevated my total GPA and now I'm on my way to becoming a public health addictions councilor. I suppose the fact that I lived in China for a few years and was up to my eyeballs in human filth ( litter, not saying my fellow Chinese are filthy) made me go crazy and try to pick up litter when I see it here). Aborginals in the city seem very pleased by what I'm doing. I pick up this discarded Mickey Dee's bag and this Native man gives me a fist bump. People honk their horns and give me the thumbs up.

I think I got this mentality because in the 80's you'd have your elementary school teacher, teach about conserving power, and resources, plus I was in Scouts, But when I lived in Hong Kong on Lamma Island. Ironically like Los Angeles, fresh water is very very scarce. So I learned how to wash dishes the water conversing way. I use the lowest settings for my rags I picked. (ie totally salvagable clothes that the homeless discard (clothes are very heavy when bundled together). Homeless usually come in along the train tracks (if hitchiking), camp in make shift camps, then access city services and save up and move out, they also come in through the busses). I usually dismantle old camps if I've seen them there for a while. I never dismantle the newer ones. But if you're going to do this. BE AWARE of the drug needles. I use my work gloves when i do this. I take a discarded can, or mouth wash bottle (very very common), and dispose the needles in them, and take the needles to the Alpha House (a homeless shelter that specializes in addictions. They don't take volunteers for the volunteer's safety). Some shelters take intoxicated guests-residents (if they're ready for a more permanent solution to their situation. (usually reconection with family. Many elderly homeless are destitute because of the evil actions of their family memebers who guilt money out of them, some are veterans from the contemporary wars, Afghanistan and Korea mostly for Canadians, some are teens (but they have specialized programs for them). Some shelters have a zero tolerance for intoxication. The Mustard Seed for instance, the drop in center has a moderate intoxication policy. The Alex being a medical theme shelter tolerates intoxication. One guest was so intoxicated that he was passed out and urinated himself. So staff and volunteers (ie me, undressed his dirty clothes, gave him nighty sweat clothes) gave him a cot to sleep it off, frequently checked in to see he was still alive.

So you must be extremely careful what you touch. Use thick leather workers gloves. The way I see it, if that needle is contaminated with God knows what, I might be successful to decrement the transmission of biblical diseases....

Lol my original channel has about 2 Million views.
    Well that escalated quickly.

Thread Information