Firstly, loved this age's changes. Made more variety and specialization and hybridization possible. Next age, i reckon it'd be cool to push that further. By that i mean incredibly similar raw offense and defense point values, but more extreme bonuses for each of the races and personalities. To make an example of the most extreme adherence to that, every race at 8 value for their elite's focus (TM races ?/8, attacker races 8/?) then push their benefits into being more extreme - avians get back their credit elites but 10% gains, dryads have horses with a return time bonus but 10% more casualties on attacks (also, not a 14/2 elite - 8/? as above), Elf gets more of a bonus to wpa and tower efficiency.. etc. Then in pers, Warrior gets +50% mil science efficiency, sage +40% sci eff for all categories and add revelation, Tactician gets +100% stable efficiency... Obviously the few i picked out may not me balanced - but hopefully demonstrate the point. More evenly distributed raw starting values, but far more specialization when race/pers bonuses and science kicks in. As it is now, imho, kingdom comp plays a heavy hand in deciding wars or results of skirmishes.