Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Sender Lord KingSlayer XIII the Hero of Casterly Rock (6:18)
    Recipient Lord Quatre Raberba WInner the Sorcerer of Sandrock UA (2:20)
    Subject Why you no cf?
    Okay, from this point on I think that we have been very respectful. We are not bullies nor do we try to be, all we ask is for a ceasefire so that we can move on. We understand that some of you are new to this game and we understand that some of you don't know the politics. We did not bring this upon you, your King has made this decision. Again all we asked was for a ceasefire. This is a game where if you have open hostilities with another kingdom you can't just move on. So I ask again in the next few ticks make the right decision before we have to make it for you. You have until May 11th.

*Your Friend
    *The KingSlayer

--------

We asked them to respect the war (edit: with a different kingdom) when we entered it. They responded with attacks. They've been attacking into it since it started. Honestly, they don't deserve a CF at this point.
    Last edited by Sandrock UA; 09-12-2017 at 02:53.

Regular
    I'm not sure what can be done aside from biding your time and ruining them later in the age, but you have my sympathies. I'd offer more than sympathies, but I'm in war myself.

Anyone who claims that they're "not a bully nor try to be", while at the same time hitting into a war, clearly lacks any concept of the word "bully". Out of sheer petulance I'd refuse to CF, but it doesn't look like the war is going well (which is normal when you're fighting two kingdoms) so prudence would suggest to offer a CF to get them to go away for now.

Perhaps after the war you could team up with your current war target and pay them a visit? It completely ruins the pleasure of a war win for me when my opponent is being targeted from the outside. It might be that your current opponents feel the same way.

Good luck to you and yours.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Post Fiend
    Some missing info here.

But I assume enough hits were exchanged that 2:20 had the button on 6:18 for a number of days. In which case, I would have to agree with their actions. Even if 2:20 is in their current war, such a button would not prevent them from coming after CF and then just declaring right away when 6:18 was looking elsewhere. Having been in KD's that have done just that, or something pretty similar, you can't leave buttons on KD's who could be a legit threat later on.. Unless you are really wanting war, no matter where it comes from :)

2:20 was clearly talking to 6:18, knew they were going to war and asking them to respect it. So they could have easily CF'd and been left to war in peace.

If you don't want to war a KD who waved you. Simply CF. Don't try and run away, or run away to keep a button.

Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    Some missing info here.

But I assume enough hits were exchanged that 2:20 had the button on 6:18 for a number of days. In which case, I would have to agree with their actions. Even if 2:20 is in their current war, such a button would not prevent them from coming after CF and then just declaring right away when 6:18 was looking elsewhere. Having been in KD's that have done just that, or something pretty similar, you can't leave buttons on KD's who could be a legit threat later on.. Unless you are really wanting war, no matter where it comes from :)

2:20 was clearly talking to 6:18, knew they were going to war and asking them to respect it. So they could have easily CF'd and been left to war in peace.

If you don't want to war a KD who waved you. Simply CF. Don't try and run away, or run away to keep a button.
    It is what it is. They could have established a CF without attacking into a war if they wanted to. But they chose to raze, steal, and slaughter. We'll figure something out. Right now they're slaughtering our monarch's people trying to get him to bend. The real shame is we have/had a good war--and good opponent going. It's sort of just been trashed because these guys are on a power trip.

Veteran
    Sandrock UA: There is not enough information to understand what happened. If Runefire's assumptions are correct, I agree with his analysis - why not CF them in the first place if you don't want them to hit into your war?

Some missing info here.

And if the other kd wanted to CF they could easily just sent a CF but apparently they rather hit into war than CF. Besides if you look at the kingdoms, 6:18 is 4 million nw and 2:20 is 2,7 million NW. They are not bullies, sure.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And if the other kd wanted to CF they could easily just sent a CF but apparently they rather hit into war than CF. Besides if you look at the kingdoms, 6:18 is 4 million nw and 2:20 is 2,7 million NW. They are not bullies, sure.
    Sure they could do that too. But it wouldn't be the first time a smaller KD has refused to CF out of stubbornness either. Had that situation happen to me 2 or 3 times while running a KD. No matter the messages we sent, or the CF offers we sent, still they wouldn't accept.

Either way, it still lies at their feet. Or well their Monarchs, so may want to rethink their leader choice.

Sure they could do that too. But it wouldn't be the first time a smaller KD has refused to CF out of stubbornness either. Had that situation happen to me 2 or 3 times while running a KD. No matter the messages we sent, or the CF offers we sent, still they wouldn't accept.

Either way, it still lies at their feet. Or well their Monarchs, so may want to rethink their leader choice.
    So you just have to bully kingdoms smaller than yourself cause you percieve them as threats. That sure speak volumes of your talents. But do explain the reasoning though, you raze into their wars A do yoiu think they will be more inclined to send you a CF or B) More inclined to screw you over even more?

There is no indication if 2:20 is at wrong or not, there is no indication if their monarch is bad or not since you are just making bunch of assumptions. (Unless you actually play in 6:18 and here just to defending the bullying)

Post Demon
    it sort of do not surprise me, Devolorian has a tendency to wave kingdoms 20-30% at a disadvantage, that was atleast the case a few years back when I ran a 22 man ghetto, I saw them wave us age after age and never from a position where we had a realistic shot at warring on even terms, I guess that might be why they got 0 wars currently.

I'd suggest accepting the cf and put them on top of your list of kingdoms you want to wave once you can profit from it, even if they force you to go for a 3 week cf there is time of the age left. Unfortunately I never quite got the chance there, they did earn the top spot for scrubs in my oppinion by their continiously bad behavior, I had hoped they was disbanded, but they must have resurfaced somehow.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So you just have to bully kingdoms smaller than yourself cause you percieve them as threats. That sure speak volumes of your talents. But do explain the reasoning though, you raze into their wars A do yoiu think they will be more inclined to send you a CF or B) More inclined to screw you over even more?

There is no indication if 2:20 is at wrong or not, there is no indication if their monarch is bad or not since you are just making bunch of assumptions. (Unless you actually play in 6:18 and here just to defending the bullying)
    You know nothing Korp Snow. Those few times where my KD's have been in a position where we have had to try and force a CF have been cause they were a threat. Quite possibly like 2:20, was since we don't know what the situation was like when the whole mess went down.

Sure, I am making assumptions based on my own experiences. But I have found most KD's to actually be reasonable when it comes to waving and CFing. Those crying 'bully' are usually doing it because of a misstep they have made, I note the original posters 'they don't deserve a CF' comment for one. But sure, maybe 6:18 are being jerks. Like I said at the start, there is a lot of missing info.

Oh and I am not in 6:18. I no longer play.

Needs to get out more

I like this guy. The only difference is, if a kingdom hit while I'm prepping for war, the war is off till we settle this. The bottom feeder has my undivided attention. "I don't see anyone else here, so you must be talking to me"

Can't worry about entering war unprepared. Did this in our last war. It takes time to redirect a culture of fear, but I think some are figuring it out. We started hitting back, at least in our last fray with a bigger kingdom. It's never permanent or always the right thing, but I'd like to see more players dissect and investigate the power of bottom feeding kingdoms. My recommendation is to draw up a short tactical objective in which the small kingdom cuts off a nw/acre segment of the larger kingdom....and erases them from the earth.

Nothing is earned from anger; these are lessons in civility. You all know the saying: a coward dies a thousands deaths.
    We can be cowards in RL, but in game this is dreamland. You are humbly teaching respect.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 09-12-2017 at 11:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Bullies become addicted to bullying because it temporarily boosts their confidence. They are basically showing their brain if they rough someone up nothing will happen and it can unstifle without fear. Quite lame when you can do the same by yelling in public for example and showing your brain nobody cares.
    Just saiyan, not sure what exactly the thread was about.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrock UA View Post
    Sender Lord KingSlayer XIII the Hero of Casterly Rock (6:18)
    Recipient Lord Quatre Raberba WInner the Sorcerer of Sandrock UA (2:20)
    Subject Why you no cf?
    Okay, from this point on I think that we have been very respectful. We are not bullies nor do we try to be, all we ask is for a ceasefire so that we can move on. We understand that some of you are new to this game and we understand that some of you don't know the politics. We did not bring this upon you, your King has made this decision. Again all we asked was for a ceasefire. This is a game where if you have open hostilities with another kingdom you can't just move on. So I ask again in the next few ticks make the right decision before we have to make it for you. You have until May 11th.

*Your Friend
    *The KingSlayer

--------

We asked them to respect the war (edit: with a different kingdom) when we entered it. They responded with attacks. They've been attacking into it since it started. Honestly, they don't deserve a CF at this point.
    maybe 6:18 is just board seeing as they can't find their own war i do believe this thread will help them in that dept.

Oh and I am not in 6:18. I no longer play.
    You should come back. You know you miss it ;)

Enthusiast
    Being bullied is part of growing up. Say hi to them once you are bigger probably?

Thread Information