Thread: Congrats to Emeriti

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I think the new gains formula is stupid if working at all.. Land having effect on formula.. bs.. 3k land grabbing 14% land from a 400 acer prov.. seems legit. Salty..

Edit: Not to mention 13.8% gains on CQ.. was like 60% off vs def or something like that.

Edit2: Congrats to emertiti though, its a tough strategy to beat, very wise choice.

LOL wasnt even close to 13.8% gains, and we never sent bellow 80% off vs def.
    Atleast pretend that you know whats going on
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    LOL wasnt even close to 13.8% gains, and we never sent bellow 80% off vs def.
    Atleast pretend that you know whats going on
    Sure i might have somewhat exaggerated the off/def i can admit that, but the % is legit. If it wasnt such a chore to scroll back in slack i would show the calculations from right after the hit, but i tried scrollling back and after about 5 minutes i was not even 6h back so i gave up on that.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Sure i might have somewhat exaggerated the off/def i can admit that, but the % is legit. If it wasnt such a chore to scroll back in slack i would show the calculations from right after the hit, but i tried scrollling back and after about 5 minutes i was not even 6h back so i gave up on that.
    the % on CQ is not legit. We straight up got 8% gains for 80% send and close to 10% for a 90%+ send.
    Are you sure you are not confusing it with an actual TM? We mixed in a few of those inbetween the conq's
    Last edited by Binar; 08-12-2017 at 22:21.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    So you’re as well playing? Was fun vir!

Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    So you’re as well playing? Was fun vir!

Xoxo
    Yeah i have been playing since you tricked me back with that fakevir thing... I should just have ignored you!

I think the changes came out almost the same day as that happaned and i started talking with hesus about it and then i decided "meeeh i can play core i will not get involved what so ever its easy just dont get attached"

4 weeks later im averaging 12h per day AT LEAST.. :S

ps: the guy that preteneded to be me just got a namechange no deletion. :/

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Thread Information