Thread: Unable to Cancel Sitting

Regular

Unable to Cancel Sitting

I was unable to cancel sitting from my phone today. I would check the box saying I want to take back the province, but when clicking the "confirm" button at the bottom, the box would become unchecked, and the page would reload saying I needed to check the box before continuing. This may be because I am the only one in the world playing Utopia on a Windows Phone, but it was annoying as all hell and extremely inconvenient for my sitter. I normally do not experience other issues playing from phone.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I was unable to cancel sitting from my phone today. I would check the box saying I want to take back the province, but when clicking the "confirm" button at the bottom, the box would become unchecked, and the page would reload saying I needed to check the box before continuing. This may be because I am the only one in the world playing Utopia on a Windows Phone, but it was annoying as all hell and extremely inconvenient for my sitter. I normally do not experience other issues playing from phone.
    What browser were you using? Did you have munk or any 3rd party add-ons enabled? Admins will want this information in order to fully investigate the cause.

Regular
    This was using both edge browser and surfy browser with munk enabled.

Thread Information