Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
6:18 are saying above that they did send a CF, but 2:20 didn't accept it (I think at that point, that was because the monarch of 2:20 didn't understand the purpose, as he thought hostilities were reset by war). I can't verify if that is true, but 2:20 haven't yet denied it. It seems to be the case, though, that 6:18 didn't send their CF until 22 April, which is some delay from the wave of 9 Feb. But noone has really shared enough info about what happened in between to make a judgement on that, IMHO.

6:18 said above that when they waved 2:20, 2:20 were bigger in acres and 6:18 were only 200k bigger in nw.
Again, I haven't verified that myself.

As I've just made a few comments which are to some extent in favour of 6:18, I will add that I have no idea who they are and I have no connection with them (or 2:20).
But that was several days later, if the wave was in February and they sent a CF in April its not very early is it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
2:20 responded to me after first wave and said no war to which I responded send cf. I have been trying to get a cf since day one and yet here we are. We want no part in hitting another kingdom in war, but due to hostility meter being as high as it is we have no choice. I have made numerous attempts to speak with the monarch of 220 to no avail. These guys started a dragon on us during our first wave and then cancelled it. We saw war as a possibility which is why we ran up meter as high as we did. Then I get a message from monarch saying no war, and I responded immediately "send cf". They never sent cf so we kept hitting thinking that war was imminent. Then days later they jump in a war and tell us to move on. I explained that we will be happy to move on once we get a cf, the king refused and said that hostilities are erased once one kingdom enters war. I explained to him that is not the case and once he is out of war the meter will still be high enough to have button for at least another 4 days. We could not simply move on and have the possibility of them catching us with our pants down. This isn't rocket science, all we want is a Cf to move on. We have no problem meeting later in the age on a more level playing field. This is ridiculous, we are wasting time and recources all because this guy doesn't want to accept cf for whatever reason. I even sent him a Cf to make it that much easier for him and it is still sitting there. I have been in contact with most of his kingdom and the kingdom he is at war with and it seems pretty obvious that most don't agree with him. At one point they sent a Cf but it was open for a total of 1 hour ( I think there steward secretly sent it and the king took it off the table when he saw it). At the time the cf was sent it was 3am and I did not see it until I woke up 3 hours later. We are not trying to be bullies, all we want is a Cf.

-Rhaegar Targaryen
DEVOLORIAN
Fire and Blood

So, if they already responded after first wave with no war why would you keep hitting? Ie, you are digging just your own grave, knowingly very well that you wont get a war yet you keep adding points to the meter. But how come you cant send a CF? your CF button is broken? You talk about wanting a CF but not once did you offer a CF until several days later. After their messages of not wanting to war, send a CF = problem solved.