Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdante77 View Post
    One of the more respected unwritten rules is not to post coordinates when you’re discussing KD’s in the forum, but that’s been completely broken here. And wouldn’t you know, not a word of protest in our favor.
    It's not an unwritten rule. There is an actual, written, rule against posting locations for target-sharing. Posting locations otherwise is fine.

You can report the posts if you think they are target sharing and a mod will look.

Last edited by sl0hnd; 12-12-2017 at 22:52.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Had a similar instance this age. We gave a smaller kingdom hostile, asked them to send c.f. they refused. We kept hitting and only one of their guys would hit us (reason we were there). What got our attention in the first place was retaling his hits, because he triple tapped one of our guys. However, after two real days they wouldn't send c.f.. they were out of war range and we wanted to war someone else. However, They seemed like the type to hit into a war. We kept asking they wouldn't send c.f.. We sent them one, They refused. We started killing their provinces. Took them losing provinces to finally accept our c.f. request. Some people are just that stubborn.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

@korp the only reason I needed a Cf was to save them.
    I didn't want to be forced to hit a kingdom in war (fake or not). I was simply trying to help them, by giving them a way out of getting smacked around. Again, we wanted no part in hitting a kingdom in war, but they forced us to take drastic measures. We do not leave open hostilities, ever. Not for noobs or superkingdom. As for wars, when your name rings bells like Quasimodos it's not as easy to get a war. It's all good though, we had to do so spring cleaning anyway. We will be back up amongst the top warring kingdoms sooner then later. Check the rankings for us brother man, shouldn't be hard to find us, every age we have DEVO in our name. Not claiming to be a super kingdom (been there, done that) and would never have any form of alliance (we fight our own battles) , but we are a pretty damn well known warring kingdom and have been so for some time now.

<Edited - Reason: Personal attack>
    Last edited by Allanon; 12-12-2017 at 20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    @korp troll.. the only reason I needed a Cf was to save them.
    I didn't want to be forced to hit a kingdom in war (fake or not). I was simply trying to help them, by giving them a way out of getting smacked around. Again, we wanted no part in hitting a kingdom in war, but they forced us to take drastic measures. We do not leave open hostilities, ever. Not for noobs or superkingdom. As for wars, when your name rings bells like Quasimodos it's not as easy to get a war. It's all good though, we had to do so spring cleaning anyway. We will be back up amongst the top warring kingdoms sooner then later. Check the rankings for us brother man, shouldn't be hard to find us, every age we have DEVO in our name. Not claiming to be a super kingdom (been there, done that) and would never have any form of alliance (we fight our own battles) , but we are a pretty damn well known warring kingdom and have been so for some time now.
    Dude i just went through the war win charts from age 73 to 50 and you at best were charted a position of 18th and most of the if at all it was in the lower 100s So i dunno what kingdom would be scared of a kingdom that barely can make it in the charts? I think you are just simply delusional.

Keep looking buddy. We been doing this a very long time.

Keep looking buddy. We been doing this a very long time.
    But if you havent been close to the top for 23 ages who would be scared of you? ...

You are so full of hot air. Stop posting because everything you say is completely inaccurate You research is incorrect. Look again. Age 69 we we're 14, age 67 44, 63 51-- that's just me clicking three random ages, get your facts straight.
    We don't want anyone to be afraid bro.. the problem is we went 13 ages undefeated and for last 15 or so ages we have had trouble finding war or get destroyed at end of age by superkingdoms.

I never said we were some big bad kingdom. I said our name rings bells. We are known as a warring kingdom. We have battles with some of the best in the game. Age after age.. we fight.

Its ok @rhaegar @korp got us trending right now we hot in these street #DevoNation lol

You are so full of hot air. Stop posting because everything you say is completely inaccurate You research is incorrect. Look again. Age 69 we we're 14, age 67 44, 63 51-- that's just me clicking three random ages, get your facts straight.
    We don't want anyone to be afraid bro.. the problem is we went 13 ages undefeated and for last 15 or so ages we have had trouble finding war or get destroyed at end of age by superkingdoms.
    Ah, yea my bad it was 14th not 18th.

But okey. (Might be missing one 98th spot)

Age 73: 91th
    Age 72 No placement in top 100
    Age 71 No placement in top 100
    Age 70 No placement in top 100
    Age 69 14th
    Age 68 No placement in top 100
    Age 67 44th
    Age 66 No placement in top 100
    Age 65 No placement in top 100
    Age 64 No placement in top 100
    Age 63 51th
    Age 62 No placement in top 100
    Age 61 No placement in top 100
    Age 60 No placement in top 100
    Age 59 No placement in top 100
    Age 58 No placement in top 100
    Age 57 No placement in top 100
    Age 56 No placement in top 100
    Age 55 No placement in top 100
    Age 54 No placement in top 100
    Age 53 92th
    Age 52 No placement in top 100

There all your charts from since warwins chart was introduced. Stop beating yourself on the chest claiming that people are scared of you cause its not the issue. I mean even the top warring kingdoms those that consisten is in the top 10 find wars. All kingdoms in top 10 warring chart this age has had 3 wars.
    Last edited by Korp; 12-12-2017 at 15:06.

@korp lol I never once said people we're scared.. Im saying it isn't easy finding wars when your more known. I know all the top warring kingdoms have the same issue because we usually end up warring them one way or another.
    Last edited by Palem; 12-12-2017 at 15:25. Reason: Insult

@dork lol I never once said people we're scared.. Im saying it isn't easy finding wars when your more known. I know all the top warring kingdoms have the same issue because we usually end up warring them one way or another.
    So how come you have 0 wars and the all have 3 wars?

And we end up changing names to keep us off the chart so the ranks won't entirely show the big picture. It doesn't matter, you're right. We are a terrible warring kingdom. Please whoever still reads this forum, we are not bullies, and just want a fair fight.

We dropped 5 provinces.. been doing cleaning, holidays in the states, RL, cowards running, numerous reasons.

Thread Information