Quote Originally Posted by Sandrock UA View Post
Sender Lord KingSlayer XIII the Hero of Casterly Rock (6:18)
Recipient Lord Quatre Raberba WInner the Sorcerer of Sandrock UA (2:20)
Subject Why you no cf?
Okay, from this point on I think that we have been very respectful. We are not bullies nor do we try to be, all we ask is for a ceasefire so that we can move on. We understand that some of you are new to this game and we understand that some of you don't know the politics. We did not bring this upon you, your King has made this decision. Again all we asked was for a ceasefire. This is a game where if you have open hostilities with another kingdom you can't just move on. So I ask again in the next few ticks make the right decision before we have to make it for you. You have until May 11th.

*Your Friend
*The KingSlayer

--------

We asked them to respect the war (edit: with a different kingdom) when we entered it. They responded with attacks. They've been attacking into it since it started. Honestly, they don't deserve a CF at this point.
If you are looking for advice... as a monarch myself, I can tell you, it does not matter who is in the wrong. It does matter who is in the power position. In the current circumstance, they are. So it is to your kingdom's benefit to swallow your pride and accept their CF especially if it is a simple CF and they aren't making any further demands. Cut your losses and focus on your current objective, your war. One thing kingdoms like these fail to realize is that the age is 10-15 weeks long, acting poorly this early can result in consequences later. You can choose to be those consequences, you simply need to bide your time. This is a strategy game first and foremost. Do not let your ego get in the way. Sometimes you have to retreat from a battle to win a war.