Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

I don't bother with the forums. Never have. Actually, my steward posted this forum information in WhatsApp so I felt obligated to respond. It wasn't easy figuring out all my log on info for this but I got it done. Probably won't post in this forum again for another 15 years after this.. lol post like this are why I avoid this nonsense. I am just not one for back and forth bologna over the internet.

So you want a CF but you refuse to send a CF yourself and demand the other side to send a CF. You realize how dumb that sounds? I take Age 0 is some sort of typing error. Cause there is nobody that you been a monarch since 98.

No 2000.. I was a 13 year old king on swirve.com

Why would I send a Cf to someone I am waving? That's like showing an enemy how to hold there hands to block when I'm punching him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    Why would I send a Cf to someone I am waving? That's like showing an enemy how to hold there hands to block when I'm punching him in the face.
    So you were just lying when you said you wanted a CF? Okey, now we know what level you are on.

No I wanted a war.. duh

What he meant was why would we send a ceasefire the same tick that we we're waving when we thought we had intentions for war and I always thought the game was play if you didn't want to have war with someone you sent a ceasefire in the whole time I've been playing this game and aggressive Kingdom has never sent us a cease fire when they were waving us

What I meant was what I said.. I don't wave kingdoms with hopes to cf. Its a monarchs job to protect his kingdom. They want to war click button, they want to run send cf. I would accept it instantaneously but it's not my job to protect his kingdom.

No I wanted a war.. duh
    How on earth do you think it would be possible when they wouldnt war you? You know, it takes two people to war.

Quote Originally Posted by KevDash View Post
    What he meant was why would we send a ceasefire the same tick that we we're waving when we thought we had intentions for war and I always thought the game was play if you didn't want to have war with someone you sent a ceasefire in the whole time I've been playing this game and aggressive Kingdom has never sent us a cease fire when they were waving us
    In several posts before you and your kingdom has expressed that you wanted to a CF so you could move on. You also wanted them to send a CF, so whats so hard sending a CF yourself? They wouldnt want war you, you wanted to move on, sending a CF would solve that issue.

I did send a Cf when I realized he couldn't find the cf button but that's not normal. Like I said in all my ages as king I have never had to do that. When they jumped in a war, in order for us to move on, they needed to cf with us. I didn't want to cf anyone. I wanted a war, they didn't want to war so THEY needed to send cf with us, so we can all move on.

Veteran
    I wanted a war, they didn't want to war so THEY needed to send cf with us, so we can all move on.
    Except they didn't "need" to (even though it would have been sensible for them to do it), and in the end you only got the CF when you sent it.

Generally I agree with you that I would expect the KD telling me they want a CF to actually offer one (and I would be willing to do the same when it's me wanting the CF), but if they won't do that I am open to finding another way (eg agreeing what time to be online together) to avoid me needing to leave a CF open to the other KD. Ultimately, you both wanted the CF - if you didn't, you wouldn't have accepted/offered it (even though obviously you would have preferred war).

I didn't know if they would war or not.. kingdoms say one thing and do another all the time. Sending a Cf would show me they didn't want war. Without the cf I was under the impression a war was still possible. Until they jumped in war (with a bigger kingdom then us FYI) I thought war was around the corner. After they jumped in war I sent them cf because I didn't want to beat them up in war but they still didn't accept it, so we did what we had to do.

I did send a Cf when I realized he couldn't find the cf button but that's not normal. Like I said in all my ages as king I have never had to do that. When they jumped in a war, in order for us to move on, they needed to cf with us. I didn't want to cf anyone. I wanted a war, they didn't want to war so THEY needed to send cf with us, so we can all move on.
    So instead of looking for a new war you rather waste your time hitting a kingdom that wouldnt war you. That seems grand, I see you have had much success in finding wars this age, a whole 0 wars in Year 4. Maybe you should step down as a monarch cause that isnt a impressive record at all. But lets look at the facts.

2:20 responded to me after first wave and said no war to which I responded send cf. I have been trying to get a cf since day one and yet here we are.
    This what you wrote earlier but after that you have changed the story so many times its. I mean you wrote that you werent around until march 3 (thats the day after) how can you then been trying to get a CF since day 1? Also now you write that you didnt want a CF at all while as we can you previously claimed that you wanted a CF.

Sending a CF when it became clear they wouldnt war you would been the best approach and you would been done with it. But seems like you rather waste your kingdoms time rather than trying to find new wars.

Veteran
    I didn't know if they would war or not.. kingdoms say one thing and do another all the time. Sending a Cf would show me they didn't want war. Without the cf I was under the impression a war was still possible. Until they jumped in war (with a bigger kingdom then us FYI) I thought war was around the corner. After they jumped in war I sent them cf because I didn't want to beat them up in war but they still didn't accept it, so we did what we had to do.
    Yes, I'm not questioning those parts, I think that makes sense (although I haven't actually seen all the messages to understand what was said and when in terms of whether it's accurate / reflects the facts, but I give you the benefit of the doubt). I was just responding to some of your previous few posts here which suggested it was their responsibility to send the CF.

I only got the cf after I posted in this godforsaken forum with all the others that were telling them the same thing. They thought they were going to have everyone in agreement that we were bullies but they were mistaken.

Thread Information