Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    It might be commonplace in the top 30 to diplo through CF, but in the lower tier most CFs, non-CFs and simply ignoring the meter is commonplace. This is why I'm inclined to appreciate 2:20s position over 6:18.

The manner of hitting into wars because of the meter isn't something that you see in the lower rankings unless it's retirement FSU kingdoms. I could name those on 2 fingers. It's not that I don't see 6:18s point but that it's nearly irrelevant where they're playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It's not that I don't see 6:18s point but that it's nearly irrelevant where they're playing.
    I'm not sure I follow this part of your logic. I would accept your starting point that it is common to ignore the meter in parts of the lower tier (I'm not sure I would say from 31 down but let's skip that point for now), but I'm not sure how it follows to say that 6:18's point is irrelevant. ie, just because other KDs take the risk that a KD will delcare on them later, doesn't mean 6:18 should do so.

WE're not talking complicated diplomacy here - just 2 KDs that should have agreed a CF far earlier to suit both of their interests.

Thread Information