Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    I only got the cf after I posted in this godforsaken forum with all the others that were telling them the same thing. They thought they were going to have everyone in agreement that we were bullies but they were mistaken.
    Or you could have gotten that CF if you sent one, but that apparently isnt the way to handle things.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Or you could have gotten that CF if you sent one, but that apparently isnt the way to handle things.
    Do you not understand that the cf the accepted was the on we sent after they pulled back the cf they sent us

Quote Originally Posted by KevDash View Post
    Do you not understand that the cf the accepted was the on we sent after they pulled back the cf they sent us
    Dont you understand that a kingdom that tells you tehy wont war you wont war you? How hard is it to grasp that? So you could have sent a CF early on, like in feb 13 and you could have moved on and tried to find another target to war.

When no msg was sent to me (the stwert and i was on) claiming no war why would i send a cf to a kd that was opping my kd

How could you claim that your were not planning to war us when your opping my kd mate like this
    March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Meteors rain across our lands, and are not expected to stop for 7 days.March 16 of YR4The womenfolk's vow of chastity is preventing any population growth for 3 days!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 327 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 394 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 413 peasants!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 356 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 232 peasants!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 266 peasants!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 272 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 266 peasants!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Crux Leonis (2:20) causing trouble on our lands!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 253 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 170 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 176 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 151 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 149 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 199 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 129 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 172 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 161 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 142 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 138 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 133 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 98 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 75 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 94 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 90 peasants!March 16 of YR4A massive fireball crashed into our lands and killed 80 peasants!March 17 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 25 peasants, 3 soldiers, 17 Goblins, 58 Trolls and 15 Ogres!March 18 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 15 peasants, 2 Goblins, 7 Trolls and 2 Ogres!March 19 of YR4We were not able to fully pay our military. This may hurt our military effectiveness.March 19 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 14 peasants, 2 soldiers, 9 Goblins, 30 Trolls and 8 Ogres!March 20 of YR4We were not able to fully pay our military. This may hurt our military effectiveness.March 20 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 20 peasants, 2 soldiers, 12 Goblins, 39 Trolls and 10 Ogres!March 21 of YR4We were not able to fully pay our military. This may hurt our military effectiveness.March 21 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 20 peasants, 1 soldier, 6 Goblins, 20 Trolls and 5 Ogres!March 21 of YR4Forces from An unknown province from Victors Shag Shack (3:19) came through and ravaged our lands! They abducted three scientists: Professor Niditu (Military), Professor Stanchop (Military) and Professor Alvashjthran (Housing)! We lost 14 soldiers, 210 Trolls and 57 Ogres in this battle.March 22 of YR4We were not able to fully pay our military. This may hurt our military effectiveness.March 22 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 8 peasants, 3 soldiers, 15 Goblins, 47 Trolls and 13 Ogres!March 23 of YR4We were not able to fully pay our military. This may hurt our military effectiveness.March 23 of YR4Meteors rain across the lands and kill 11 peasants, 1 soldier, 7 Goblins, 24 Trolls and 6 Ogres!

But you had a war planned wouldn't you save your mana

I only got the cf after I posted in this godforsaken forum with all the others that were telling them the same thing. They thought they were going to have everyone in agreement that we were bullies but they were mistaken.
    I believe both sides handled this badly. They were wrong to run to war without tying up relations, creating a bad situation. You were wrong to hit into the war without provocation, making the bad situation worse.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Also could been saved by sending a CF as your monarch claimed to been online at March 3 and in that case read the messages where stating they wouldnt war you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    It's an interesting scenario.
    Devolorian waved us, and I happened to catch it early. I messaged the monarch after a dragon start and four attacks. I said we would not go to war... We did not retaliate, even with ops as far as I know.
    Turns out Crux Leonis (2:20) did retaliate.

Forum Addict
    What I meant was what I said.. I don't wave kingdoms with hopes to cf. Its a monarchs job to protect his kingdom. They want to war click button, they want to run send cf. I would accept it instantaneously but it's not my job to protect his kingdom.
    Good to know that you have no level of foresight or onward strategic thinking. My guess is that you can expect lots of razes into your next war if you ever manage to choose to war someone your own size, because you've given a green light that it's ok in your way of thinking. You pound a kd sufficiently that relations wont decay then hit into their war. Dirty play and rather stupid. What goes around comes around.

Devolorian can expect a tough time in wars going foreward is my prediction. You think the guys you treated like that are always going to be smaller than you? You think you are some kind of hot shot super kd that nobody would touch? Dream on!

Isnt that a bit comically consider your wild accusations about cheating with no actual proof besides one player claiming that someone cheated?
    I never said anybody cheated, I said the king was conspiring to cheat and this thread was hypocritical of them. Then I posted a first-hand account of an eye-witness inside the organization in question. If that’s not a slam-dunk case, I don’t know what is.
    No, what he is saying that you always target smaller kingdoms which is the bullying part. You dont seem to have the balls nor the skills to war kingdoms your own size nor bigger kingdoms (well obvious from your lack of wars this age)
    Pump your chest out more, you’re really scaring us tough guy. You’re extrapolating a single instance into the entirety of our KD’s existence, with none of the “proof” you’ve been requesting that we provide you for our arguments.
    They were still smaller, 500k nw and roughly 2k acres, you shouldnt have any issues finding kingdoms at your own size at your tier so why just targetting smaller kingdoms?
    Firstly, those numbers were posted by you, and tbh at this point I don’t trust your integrity. I’d like to see where our numbers were on Feb 1st or so before any of this started. Another of our KDmates took the intel right before wave, but I remember while we were looking for targets earlier that day they were much closer than that. Perhaps I’m mistaking them for a different target, but that wouldn’t be the first time.
    Why cant you send a CF? Whats the problem? You already knew they didnt want to war? You knew from the begining that they diddnt want to have a have a war and you kept attack, the problem is all your side. Handling things badly.
    It’s not our job to protect their interests. If they didn’t want to fight, it’s their prerogative to send the CF to us.
    So you want a CF but you refuse to send a CF yourself and demand the other side to send a CF. You realize how dumb that sounds?
    So, if they already responded after first wave with no war why would you keep hitting? Ie, you are digging just your own grave, knowingly very well that you wont get a war yet you keep adding points to the meter. But how come you cant send a CF? your CF button is broken? You talk about wanting a CF but not once did you offer a CF until several days later. After their messages of not wanting to war, send a CF = problem solved.
    Even with all talks about 6:18 wanting a CF with 2:20 they havent sent one single CF proposal until 22th 18 hours into 2:20 war. From my experince of ghettoing around it feels like 6:18 believe they have the right to enter the CF at their own terms, ie get as much as acres as possible before accepting a CF and then move on. And if they wouldnt made anymore attacks after the initial wave (this ofc depends on when they got the messages of 2:20 not wating to war) the meter would have surely decayed until April 4th and for sure when 2:20 got oow again. So the pretens that they cant move on without ending relations is a self created problem and could have been easily avoided
    Dont you understand that a kingdom that tells you tehy wont war you wont war you? How hard is it to grasp that? So you could have sent a CF early on, like in feb 13 and you could have moved on and tried to find another target to war.
    Also could been saved by sending a CF as your monarch claimed to been online at March 3 and in that case read the messages where stating they wouldnt war you.
    Because you thought it necessary to continue repeating this same question, I thought I would answer them all at once. It’s not our job to protect them from their own egos. If they want to resist a CF agreement with us, that’s their problem. We had to cover our behinds, and if that means hitting into their war then so be it. If we were just greedily land-grabbing and bottom-feeding, we wouldn’t have switched from TM’s to razing once they entered war. I don’t understand why you think it’s our responsibility to create their CF for them. Once we realized they were having internal strife over it and that the monarch was to blame, we put an open-ended CF at their feet until they finally accepted it.
    The whole “they won’t war you if they say they won’t” is a naïve statement, and not a sentiment I would want in any leader. We’ve had KD’s tell us they didn’t want war, accept the cf, then turned around and broke it a day later. And it’s not breaking the rules, yes it’s unethical, but it’s completely allowed. If they don’t want to offer a CF, we’re inclined to believe they’re planning something against us and perfectly justified in continuing to attack them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Good to know that you have no level of foresight or onward strategic thinking. My guess is that you can expect lots of razes into your next war if you ever manage to choose to war someone your own size, because you've given a green light that it's ok in your way of thinking. You pound a kd sufficiently that relations wont decay then hit into their war. Dirty play and rather stupid. What goes around comes around.
    Devolorian can expect a tough time in wars going foreward is my prediction. You think the guys you treated like that are always going to be smaller than you? You think you are some kind of hot shot super kd that nobody would touch? Dream on!
    Good to know you’re real emotional and have nothing to say that would benefit this conversation, but felt it necessary to call us mean and stupid. Thanks for your input. I can’t believe I’m going to dignify this (barely) implicit call for social justice with a response. The strategic thinking was 2:20 was strategically thinking about once our backs were turned. Looking back now, we realize that those signals were sent in ignorance of the relation mechanics (or at least I hope so, playing ignorant for this long would be pretty pathetic). Honest mistake on our part, but the moral I get from that is not to overestimate my opponents. I think we can agree that’s not a great take-home message. As far as razing into our future wars, if you want to be spiteful then go for it. I feel like we were perfectly justified in requiring a CF from them before we moved on, especially when they’re the ones that turned it into an ethical issue. If they had never joined a war and we were pummeling them in normal stance while they refused to CF, every person in this forum would be yelling at them to just accept the CF and come back later. But now because they jumped into a war without ending our relations, the blame shifts to us? That’s not reasonable, and it’s not right.

I never said anybody cheated, I said the king was conspiring to cheat and this thread was hypocritical of them. Then I posted a first-hand account of an eye-witness inside the organization in question. If that’s not a slam-dunk case, I don’t know what is.
    You have one account of a person claiming that the monarch was supposedly offering a war win to help him out. So what you are saying is that we if we get one of your players in your kingdom messaging someone telling half the kingdom is xlogging thats a slamdunk proof that is the case?

Firstly, those numbers were posted by you, and tbh at this point I don’t trust your integrity. I’d like to see where our numbers were on Feb 1st or so before any of this started. Another of our KDmates took the intel right before wave, but I remember while we were looking for targets earlier that day they were much closer than that. Perhaps I’m mistaking them for a different target, but that wouldn’t be the first time.
    Anyone with munk can check those numbers to confirm. What kd mates? You think I play in 2:20, lol.

It’s not our job to protect their interests. If they didn’t want to fight, it’s their prerogative to send the CF to us.
    Its your job to protect your own interest, now you wasted several days and bought a lot of bad will on top of that. But I guess thats a success in your case? ...

Because you thought it necessary to continue repeating this same question, I thought I would answer them all at once. It’s not our job to protect them from their own egos. If they want to resist a CF agreement with us, that’s their problem. We had to cover our behinds, and if that means hitting into their war then so be it. If we were just greedily land-grabbing and bottom-feeding, we wouldn’t have switched from TM’s to razing once they entered war. I don’t understand why you think it’s our responsibility to create their CF for them. Once we realized they were having internal strife over it and that the monarch was to blame, we put an open-ended CF at their feet until they finally accepted it.
    The whole “they won’t war you if they say they won’t” is a naïve statement, and not a sentiment I would want in any leader. We’ve had KD’s tell us they didn’t want war, accept the cf, then turned around and broke it a day later. And it’s not breaking the rules, yes it’s unethical, but it’s completely allowed. If they don’t want to offer a CF, we’re inclined to believe they’re planning something against us and perfectly justified in continuing to attack them.
    Well since nobdy can answer it I had to repeat until someone actually did answer the questions. How could they resist something that never was on the table until well into their own war? If you wanted a CF as your monarch claimed from day one why not just simply send a CF? You dragged out the situation and dug your own pit the more you attacked. You people keep talking about how they should they were in no position where they actually needed the CF unlike you guys that needed CF to reset the meter yet you didnt do a single effort to send a CF.

Why is it on them when they arent the one needing the CF? Seems like you had two options, send a CF to reset the meter or keeping attacking and agigate them even further and cause more bad will potentially a grudge. You chose the later and most dumb option. The one party that wants the CF most should be the one that sends the CF.

Besides your zero wars this age shows that you are doing something very wrong so maybe time to change tactics.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdante77 View Post

Good to know you’re real emotional and have nothing to say that would benefit this conversation, but felt it necessary to call us mean and stupid. Thanks for your input. I can’t believe I’m going to dignify this (barely) implicit call for social justice with a response. The strategic thinking was 2:20 was strategically thinking about once our backs were turned. Looking back now, we realize that those signals were sent in ignorance of the relation mechanics (or at least I hope so, playing ignorant for this long would be pretty pathetic). Honest mistake on our part, but the moral I get from that is not to overestimate my opponents. I think we can agree that’s not a great take-home message. As far as razing into our future wars, if you want to be spiteful then go for it. I feel like we were perfectly justified in requiring a CF from them before we moved on, especially when they’re the ones that turned it into an ethical issue. If they had never joined a war and we were pummeling them in normal stance while they refused to CF, every person in this forum would be yelling at them to just accept the CF and come back later. But now because they jumped into a war without ending our relations, the blame shifts to us? That’s not reasonable, and it’s not right.
    Social justice? You some kind of political blowhard?
    You think you don't have to worry about making enemies? Dream on. And enemies often have friends. And you guys are not hard to track down in the future either. You've sent the message that it's ok to raze into your wars, because you do it to others. What goes around comes around. You either worry about them because they are your equals in which case you don't raze into their wars, or you don't worry about them because they are very weak in which case you have nothing to worry about so you should not be razing into their wars.

I love the way this has turned in your mind into other people being unreasonable and unfair.

If you can't see the difference between hitting into a war and hitting out of a war you are blind. Shortsighted? Get a pair of spectacles!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Social justice? You some kind of political blowhard?
    You think you don't have to worry about making enemies? Dream on. And enemies often have friends. And you guys are not hard to track down in the future either. You've sent the message that it's ok to raze into your wars, because you do it to others. What goes around comes around. You either worry about them because they are your equals in which case you don't raze into their wars, or you don't worry about them because they are very weak in which case you have nothing to worry about so you should not be razing into their wars.

I love the way this has turned in your mind into other people being unreasonable and unfair.

If you can't see the difference between hitting into a war and hitting out of a war you are blind. Shortsighted? Get a pair of spectacles!
    I want to be informed personally when sweetiepie razes into your wars, guys.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I want to be informed personally when sweetiepie razes into your wars, guys.
    It's the people they directly pi$$ off they have to worry about. If one of them is a Sheister clone, stand by for the million page thread and they'll deserve it.

Thread Information