Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But having a extra kingdom hitting your enemy would make you win the war easier! So..

You being the outside hitting in, would gain very little, unless ofc you got a war lined up with those in war which means specific one has to win (or loose) to be within range.

But that is on kd level, not province which you most likely wont gain much compared to normal oow hit

Veteran
    I think some information is missing in this thread. But if the kingdom hitting into war gave button when the kd being hit wasn't in war yet, they pretty much have to keep hitting. Otherwise, if the kingdom that got waved wins the war, gets a ****load of land and resources and can declare being 132% your size and have units in training. Once you wave someone, you need to keep going until there's a war or a cf. If the defending kd runs off into war, that doesnt change anything about your relations. If you get waved and want to war another kd, get a cf.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    I think some information is missing in this thread. But if the kingdom hitting into war gave button when the kd being hit wasn't in war yet, they pretty much have to keep hitting. Otherwise, if the kingdom that got waved wins the war, gets a ****load of land and resources and can declare being 132% your size and have units in training. Once you wave someone, you need to keep going until there's a war or a cf. If the defending kd runs off into war, that doesnt change anything about your relations. If you get waved and want to war another kd, get a cf.
    You could, you know like, read the thread man.

2:20 said they wouldnt war, didnt do any ops or attacks, offered a CF that was withdrawn neither monarch nor steward in 6:18 was around for diplomacy attempts and they already had a different war set up. Also, if you look at the kingdoms you would realize the absurdity in it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    You being the outside hitting in, would gain very little, unless ofc you got a war lined up with those in war which means specific one has to win (or loose) to be within range.

But that is on kd level, not province which you most likely wont gain much compared to normal oow hit
    Has hitting into anyones war every been motivated by gains? ...

Regular

2:20 said they wouldnt war, didnt do any ops or attacks, offered a CF that was withdrawn neither monarch nor steward in 6:18 was around for diplomacy attempts and they already had a different war set up. Also, if you look at the kingdoms you would realize the absurdity in it all.

If you read the part after "unless ofc" then there is a reason motivated by gains in the long run

Veteran
    You could, you know like, read the thread man
    I did. It is not clear how many points on the meter the waving kd gave from the posts before mine and therefore it is not clear if getting declared on from a huge disadvantage was a possibility before their hits into the war. Stop pretending you don't understand how this game works, please.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

I did. It is not clear how many points on the meter the waving kd gave from the posts before mine and therefore it is not clear if getting declared on from a huge disadvantage was a possibility before their hits into the war. Stop pretending you don't understand how this game works, please.
    The idea of a 20% smaller kingdom posing any real threat is laughable to most players.

But you disregard the fact that messages was sent stating that they would not war (At that point it was unfriendlly) so the meter would most likely decay before the war was over. I am fully aware of how the game works though you don't seem to know since you think that ignoring all kind of diplomatic and attack into war would be a suitable course of action. Meanwhile if they were so keen on not leaving open relations they could have solved the issue already when 2:20 messaged them telling they would not war them. But go ahead, keep on justifying bullying and things that will make people less motivated to play the game, i'm sure it will be a success!

<Edited - Reason: Inappropriate comment>
    Last edited by Allanon; 10-12-2017 at 19:33.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Well, going by our KD's experience with 2:20 earlier this age, 2:20 monarch doesn't respond to CF diplomacy talks. We ended up having 2 way hostile with 2:20 playing the meter game even though they were bigger than us and in a position of strength. Ultimately 2:20 ran away from our hostility by going into war with another KD. No communication from 2:20 monarch to our messages while hostilities were going on. They ended up wasting our time for 4 days before they ran away into war.

The only difference is that we chose not to enforce our hand by razing into their war to get a CF unlike what 6:18 is doing.

My point is, before people judge 6:18, they need to know the full story. We only know 2:20's side so far. What is 6:18's side of the story?
    does seem strange that at the tail end of year 4 6:18 can't find a war. your actions and lack of war would suggest you are only interested in a war with a much smaller kd. is there really more to know?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    does seem strange that at the tail end of year 4 6:18 can't find a war. your actions and lack of war would suggest you are only interested in a war with a much smaller kd. is there really more to know?
    I'm not in 6:18. Like I said in my first line, our KD has had prior experience with 2:20 this age and I was just sharing what we faced.

Now, assuming by 'you', if you meant the KD of 6:18 in general, then I'd say one still needs to know their side of the story before jumping to any conclusions. Right or wrong, hear both sides of the story first before making any judgement about either KD.
    Last edited by Shrinky; 10-12-2017 at 19:23.

Veteran
    The idea of a 20% smaller kingdom posing any real threat is laughable to most players.

But you disregard the fact that messages was sent stating that they would not war (At that point it was unfriendlly) so the meter would most likely decay before the war was over. I am fully aware of how the game works though you don't seem to know since you think that ignoring all kind of diplomatic and attack into war would be a suitable course of action. Meanwhile if they were so keen on not leaving open relations they could have solved the issue already when 2:20 messaged them telling they would not war them. But go ahead, keep on justifying bullying and things that will make people less motivated to play the game, i'm sure it will be a success!
    I'm guessing you haven't won any wars recently. You can gain and grow a lot now when you win a war.
    Last edited by Allanon; 10-12-2017 at 19:35. Reason: Quoted comment edited
    -Nox-

I'm guessing you haven't won any wars recently. You can gain and grow a lot now when you win a war.
    Im guessing you actually havent looked at the kingdoms in questions. Besides the fact that you are unable to argue against my post shows that you realize that you're at fault and you just too stubborn to admit that you were wrong.

People hit into wars now for safety. I believe Octo recommends it. Most ghettos forget and don't revisit the issue. Helps if they get wrecked and are oor to hit back by the time they're out!

Needs to get out more
    Octo was hitting into wars when we were in Thundercats. I'm sure it's all elementary to him. The rest of the world clings to resources which upsets kingdom logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Just to let you know we aren't bullying them
    We waved them on February 9 of YR4, and gave them the button they started a dragon on us February 11 of YR4 Heavenly UA (2:20) has begun a Gold Dragon project, Mitzi, against us! ( there was only 200k different in nw, and the were larger then us in acres)
    On April 9 i sent the stwert a msg
    Game Date April 9 of YR4
    Real Date Fri, 8 Dec at 02:04 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord KingSlayer XIII the Hero of Casterly Rock (6:18)
    Recipient Knight Vil the Undying of NGC 7293 -The Helix (2:20)
    Subject Send the cf
    On
    April 18 of YR4 Heavenly UA (2:20) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom. (There stwert)
    We received one but
    April 19 of YR4 Heavenly UA (2:20) has withdrawn their ceasefire proposal. (The king)

They then offered a war to 8:6 a kingdom that was bigger then us after having the button for two day

Then we get this msg
    Game Date April 21 of YR4
    Real Date Fri, 8 Dec at 14:40 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Puck the Chivalrous of Sirius (2:20)
    Recipient Lord KingSlayer XIII the Hero of Casterly Rock (6:18)
    Subject You think this is cool?
    Message to all in 6:18

Your kingdom started a wave on us (2:20) a few days back.
    At the time our networth difference was 3.6M vs 3.1M
    I told your monarch very early that we were not interested and to move on.
    We are now at war with another kingdom.
    This cancels all other hostile relations.
    Your monarch seems to be acting out of spite, and is now ordering you to attack into a war you are not involved with.

I suggest convincing your monarch to move on.
    You seem to be a kingdom that stays together.
    Be sensible and consider the time in the future when we are 20% bigger than you.
    How would you like to be treated?

I replied
    Game Date April 23 of YR4
    Real Date Fri, 8 Dec at 16:13 GMT+00:00
    Recipient King Puck the Chivalrous of Sirius (2:20)
    Subject Re:You think this is cool?
    It very simple accept the cf and we will move on

Then we sent one to them to make it easier for them to accept

April 22 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Heavenly UA (2:20).

The king replies
    Game Date April 23 of YR4
    Real Date Fri, 8 Dec at 16:17 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Puck the Chivalrous of Sirius (2:20)
    It's simple if you want to see the world through the eyes of a schoolyard bully.
    You have no relations with us.
    We haven't attacked you.
    Our kingdoms are mismatched in size.
    Just move on.

I replied
    Game Date April 24 of YR4
    Real Date Fri, 8 Dec at 17:18 GMT+00:00
    Recipient King Puck the Chivalrous of Sirius (2:20)
    Just cause you dont see the hostility doesn't mean its not there if you would like us to move on accept the cf or we are force to go for the auto cf

The the msg from the king stops

I sent out the mass messages may 9
    I also explained to multiple of his kd mates that all we ask for is the cf cause after their War we didn't want them coming back with the button

we're not trying to bully but would you leave open hostilities for 3 days and gave them multiple opportunities for cf

And by the way I'm Casterly Rock

Forum Addict
    And boom goes the dynamite.

Good lord, this guy is whining in the forums now? If you think what we're doing should be considered "bullying" then so be it. We're going to bully them into giving us a CF, like any other KD that understood game mechanics would. We gave button in our initial wave back in Feb Yr4, and started a dragon while watching them start and cancel their own beast. Since then it's been nothing but their monarch whining about how we should just go away and let him keep the button indefinitely. Surely he can't think we would turn our backs now that the meter is above 50 pts (it was at 40 pts when the stew finally tried to sneak us a CF before the monarch immediately cancelled it...). Btw, our CF agreement has been sitting in 2:20's inbox for the last 3 days, and will sit there until one of three things happens:

1. They accept CF.
    2. They offer their own CF in return.
    3. We finally reach the auto-CF meter cap.

Of course you shouldn't hit into war, we're getting into arguments without ourselves because our own provinces don't want to participate. Which is why it's taking so long for us to reach the cap and get the auto-CF. If you want the hits to stop before we reach the cap, then vote out your juvenile monarch and accept our CF or send us one under your own terms. Your monarch is spiteful, and we aren't going to allow your KD to stab us in the back the moment we attempt to move on.

PS: if you didn't want to war us because we were out of your range, why would you then turn to war a KD even bigger than us?

PPS: Before we talk about "breaking the unwritten rules", let's talk about breaking the ACTUAL rules first. Conspiring WW's for favors?

Game Date July 8 of YR4
    Real Date Mon, 11 Dec at 1:40 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord b1g the Rogue of b1g (2:20)
    Subject Re:Why you no cf?
    Hi, Just a heads up that our **** *** king is trying to recruit kds to help him attack and hurt you guys. For some reason he has it out for you guys, and he is so **** he thinks we are winning this war???? He is holding out withdrawing as he wants to make 8:6 help hit you guys in return for us surrendering. I am getting out of here asap Goodluck

<Edited - Reason: Personal Attack>
    Last edited by Allanon; 11-12-2017 at 08:03.

Thread Information