Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    And we end up changing names to keep us off the chart so the ranks won't entirely show the big picture. It doesn't matter, you're right. We are a terrible warring kingdom. Please whoever still reads this forum, we are not bullies, and just want a fair fight.
    And earlier it was ...

Check the rankings for us brother man, shouldn't be hard to find us, every age we have DEVO in our name.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Keep it clean guys. No need for insults

Yeah right.. going through the rankings I was baffled like where are we then it dawned on me the name changes.. like I said man we aren't anything special, we just want fair wars. We have already been visited from a few kingdoms from this forum because our location was posted

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Keep it clean guys. No need for insults
    You missed #118 where we got called a bunch of douchebags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And earlier it was ...
    What are you, a lawyer? You posted the proof we’ve been in the top charts recently, we never said we were a SKD. Here you go, your “honor” (and I use that term lightly, because clearly you have none).
    We are a GLORIFIED ghetto that has climbed the warring ranks numerous times. We don't just target smaller kingdoms and have had some damn good wars with well known kingdoms through out the ages
    Ironic that you call other kds noobs when you dont have a single war and that size. :)
    Currently 4th place has zero wars, are they noobs? Maybe we're just being lazy during the holidays.
    Why did they need the CF? Blah, blah, blah-dey blah.
    I’m done playing word games with you. You can go play your mental gymnastics with yourself. Some people just don’t understand comedic relief. Way to ruin a perfectly good ending to this ridiculous thread with more of your negativity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    It's not an unwritten rule. There is an actual, written, rule against posting locations for target-sharing. Posting locations otherwise is fine.
    You can report the posts if you think they are target sharing and a mod will look.
    I don’t want to get anybody in trouble, man. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy that they’re threatening to break rules because we’re bending an unwritten one. If Heavenly and Friendly Fire want to gang up on us, or if a horde of Mel Gibsons in blue facepaint start shouting “FOR SWEETIEPIE” at us then I’ll report them as necessary.

Yeah right.. going through the rankings I was baffled like where are we then it dawned on me the name changes.. like I said man we aren't anything special, we just want fair wars. We have already been visited from a few kingdoms from this forum because our location was posted
    Sure sure, keep the lies coming :)

What are you, a lawyer? You posted the proof we’ve been in the top charts recently, we never said we were a SKD. Here you go, your “honor” (and I use that term lightly, because clearly you have none).
    Consistency is important, if you claim one thing and then later says its another thing its shows lack of character and bad judgement, ergo a liar.

Currently 4th place has zero wars, are they noobs? Maybe we're just being lazy during the holidays.
    No current 4th place have 3 wars as we are only talking about the warring charts should be clear enough from previous conversation.

I’m done playing word games with you. You can go play your mental gymnastics with yourself. Some people just don’t understand comedic relief. Way to ruin a perfectly good ending to this ridiculous thread with more of your negativity.
    Too many cooks, should just have one person posting from the kingdom, Your stories get mixed up when one says one thing and another one claims another thing.

Cool story bro.. that's the thing. It doesn't matter. Liars bullies, meanies oh my. You can twist up everything as much as you want the fact remains the same. REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. We have kept it consistent with the facts, it's you who is getting lost my friend.

Cool story bro.. that's the thing. It doesn't matter. Liars bullies, meanies oh my. You can twist up everything as much as you want the fact remains the same. REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. We have kept it consistent with the facts, it's you who is getting lost my friend.
    I dont have to twist anything, its in clear text above. You claimed one thing then when proven wrong you were oh yea we randomly didnt tag up certain ages. Anyone can see that lie from miles away.

In the words of Tony Montana " @korp You need people like us so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Us, we don't have that problem. Us, we always tell the truth. Even when we lie. So say goodnight to the bad guys! Come on. The last time you gonna see bad guys like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a Devos comin' through! Betta get outta there way!"

Quote Originally Posted by KevDash View Post
    In the words of Tony Montana " @korp You need people like us so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Us, we don't have that problem. Us, we always tell the truth. Even when we lie. So say goodnight to the bad guys! Come on. The last time you gonna see bad guys like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a Devos comin' through! Betta get outta there way!"
    The truth like above when your monarch claims that you been tagged Dev every age and then suddenly after seeing the charts i pulled up "oh yea, we didnt tag up every age!" ..

@korp i see this now that it just a battle for last word i got you ok i just have my kd respond last word from now on
    #lastword

Quote Originally Posted by KevDash View Post
    @korp i see this now that it just a battle for last word i got you ok i just have my kd respond last word from now on
    #lastword
    OBviously when you run out of arguments and you dug your hole so deep you can only resort to nonsense.

Lol what would be my reason to lie? Our rank is irrelevant where we rank is irrelevant.. the point is we have climbed the ranks. Once twice a hundred times what does it matter? We are known. Warring kingdoms recognize us, utopian players recognize us and this whole thread does nothing but spread the DEVO name. I promise you won't forget us, but the funny thing is your talking from the shadows on utopian forums. Jumping around topics and trying to insult our integrity. This whole thing is comical but its entertaining me at work so I'll feed the flames. I can see why I'm getting private messages saying don't bother going back and forth now haha

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdante77 View Post
    I don’t want to get anybody in trouble, man. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy that they’re threatening to break rules because we’re bending an unwritten one. If Heavenly and Friendly Fire want to gang up on us, or if a horde of Mel Gibsons in blue facepaint start shouting “FOR SWEETIEPIE” at us then I’ll report them as necessary.
    heh well it is too late now as they already know what KD you are. It is not against the rules for them to gang up on you (AFAIK), even if their knowledge of who you are came from a forum post. It doesn't make a huge different either way as it is very easy to find out a location from munk if you have the name of a KD or province, so if they care enough to actually attack you then they would find your location regardless of whether it's posted in the thread.

Sounds good. Giving the location is against the rules but we don't mind. We actually are excited, hoping that we can get wars out of this.

Veteran
    Sounds good. Giving the location is against the rules but we don't mind. We actually are excited, hoping that we can get wars out of this.
    Only if it is target sharing.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...m-Rules-Change

Thread Information