Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Right.. that's exactly what this is. They shared location hoping someone would be a knight in shining armor. They will be happy to hear we have gotten hit a good amount of times thanks to location sharing :) it worked guys, great job

Post Demon
    The worst thing is Rhaegar want to look good razing into war, "we did it all for the sake of 2:20", well guess what they did not like your kindness just as I didn't like you waving from 20% nw advantage 8-12 ages back, it never gives you a war if I'm leading the opposing kingdom just saying.

Kind of reminds me about the situation I had last age when the 5th ranked kingdom at the time, Kandis spent nearly 24 hours razing my province, their kings logic I had retaliated a hit on another province than the one that hit us, this was the 3rd time they had randommed and I had retaliated and I had already tried to message him about a cf since he sent me fsu messages already the first time I retaliated and I don't want anything to do with such kingdoms if I can help it except I don't give such people free hits, my messages was ignored. No meter points at all they just started razing because their king got an ego and wanted to set rules on how I could retaliate his kingdom because my kingdom was smaller or something.

I could understand from the messages his kingdom fellors sent me that he was trying to make me look like the bad guy, in the end we had to send a blank since their steward was not online, and their king seemed unable to comprehend that I tried to negotiate terms rather than sending them a blank.

I think this situation is very similair, Devolorian is the bigger kingdom, and they razed into 2:20's war because they feel they are supperior in some way or another because of this, had they been 20% smaller than 2:20 they would not have acted this way. Might does not make right, a fsu ghetto is a fsu ghetto no matter if it is 5x bigger than you or you are 5x bigger than them.

Post Demon
    How many of those attackers wrote you a message "FOR SWEETIPIE"? afraid a lot of randoms happens down in the lower rankings and most of the people there neither read nor participate in the forum.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    Sounds good. Giving the location is against the rules but we don't mind. We actually are excited, hoping that we can get wars out of this.
    If you want a war, why do you run from them ?
    When you got waved on Jan 20th, Yr 5 you immediately gave up a CF, citing range issues..

At time of wave: (Jan 20th)

1:11
    4,47mill Nw
    20.6k Acres

VS

6:18
    4.27mill NW
    17.6k Acres

Sort of makes me question what kind of wars you are looking for ?
    Last edited by Jotun; 12-12-2017 at 17:39.

Try 4.5 to 4.2 nw
    And 20,686 to 17,030

We want a level war not a kingdom over 105% of us before kill off another inactive

Try 4.5 to 4.2 nw
    And 20,686 to 17,030

We want a level war not a kingdom over 105% of us before kill off another inactive
    So hitting a kingdom smaller than yours by 2k acres and 500k nw is your version of level war? :

Post Fiend
    Try 4.5 to 4.2 nw
    And 20,686 to 17,030
    These are the stats 4h later, as of January 24th. As in after the wave.

Still, here you are looking for war in one post, then citing 5% nw difference as reason not to war the next post.

And when you waved 2:20, they were 20-15% smaller than yourself (depending on which post your read) and you were expecting a war ?
    Then when a kd that is more landfat than you and within 5% of your nw hits you, thats too big a size difference and you offer a CF ?

Lol there you are poking you head from the shadows again korpie.. 8282 post ? Lol there's a great big world out there buddy

If they did see it as a fair war all they had to do was send a Cf to us.. like I did with 1:11 instantaneously and wrote messages. The kings aware of the forum thread but apparently we have warred a few times and was interested in taking Devo on again

Yea.. I'm looking at after wave and have to calculate after we kill off another province, unless I can get in touch with this guy. We are looking for a little more close as to kingdom size and amount of provinces. Thanks for the offer though

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    How many of those attackers wrote you a message "FOR SWEETIPIE"? afraid a lot of randoms happens down in the lower rankings and most of the people there neither read nor participate in the forum.
    God I wish, that would have been hilarious if that last wave sent us that haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
    And when you waved 2:20, they were 20-15% smaller than yourself (depending on which post your read) and you were expecting a war ?
    Then when a kd that is more landfat than you and within 5% of your nw hits you, thats too big a size difference and you offer a CF ?
    They're 5% bigger before the wave, and also before we PK this deadweight. After we're done with that nonsense they'd be about 15% bigger and have 2 extra provs. So no, it's not even. Plus we want to know where Korp is. If he's in range, come out of the shadows and deal with us troublemakers :D

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdante77 View Post
    You missed #118 where we got called a bunch of douchebags.
    Under everyone's name is a little triangle with a ! in it. That's a much more effective way to report posts, but thanks for bringing it to my attention

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Under everyone's name is a little triangle with a ! in it. That's a much more effective way to report posts, but thanks for bringing it to my attention
    Wow. Just wow.

Can't even call kds douche bags anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdante77 View Post
    They're 5% bigger before the wave, and also before we PK this deadweight. After we're done with that nonsense they'd be about 15% bigger and have 2 extra provs. So no, it's not even. Plus we want to know where Korp is. If he's in range, come out of the shadows and deal with us troublemakers :D
    But apparently hitting down 15% is more even. :)) I am far out of range im afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    So calling people trolls are perfectly fine but god forbid that you call a kingdom douchebags. You aren not following the guidelines you been given that good Palem!

Thread Information