Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Good to know that you have no level of foresight or onward strategic thinking. My guess is that you can expect lots of razes into your next war if you ever manage to choose to war someone your own size, because you've given a green light that it's ok in your way of thinking. You pound a kd sufficiently that relations wont decay then hit into their war. Dirty play and rather stupid. What goes around comes around.

Devolorian can expect a tough time in wars going foreward is my prediction. You think the guys you treated like that are always going to be smaller than you? You think you are some kind of hot shot super kd that nobody would touch? Dream on!
    First off, they were our size. 2nd, starting a dragon on us makes us believe they were going to war us. Who in their right mind says they will not war us after our wave, then start a dragon on us? We took it as a cunning tactic. Also, since when dies a kd stop a wave right away once the other kd says they wont war? Usally the aggresser will take there free hits and move on after getting the cf. We never got one. We even left them a cf that sat for days. We have had kds hit into our wars in the past, it happens. It sucks but it DOES happen. To say that kd will now hunt us down when in war is just sad. If they do, then they do, and we will deal with it when it comes. But then knowone has the right to jugde us for our actions agaisnt this kd. Ill say this again, since it seems to be getting looked over. They were not out of range of us at the time of our wave. We were about 200k nw larger but had less acres, they did hit back i had at least 3 learns done on me from them after they said they would not war us. And i have 2 days of ops done to me. Doesnt seem to me that they were being bullied. We BOTH were being spiteful. WE just didnt run to the forums for help.

I gave 220 every chance in the book to send/accept cf.. we didn't want a cf, we wanted war, they didn't want war. So it is there obligation to send cf otherwise they force us to hit them until they send a Cf in war or out. When we don't want war, we send cf before the kingdom can even finish there wave. Followed by a message that usually goes something like this "we are not interested in warring you guys, when your done waving please accept cf. Please and thank you" It's not that difficult.

Half of there kingdom couldn't understand what was wrong with there own monarch.. 2 provinces jumped ship on them in the middle of there war and a couple others claimed to be leaving as soon as war was over because of how foolish there monarch acted. It was terrible leadership which is why we focused all attacks while they were in war strictly on the monarch..

The most honest and unbiased comment so far. Thx

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus85 View Post
    We have had kds hit into our wars in the past, it happens. It sucks but it DOES happen. .
    Not surprised.
    Raze into into wars it comes back at ya.
    Kind of ....Point. Proven.

Honestly guys, how many kds that have the upper hand back down? Since when is it the job of the attacking kd to cater to the enemy kd? Has utopia changed in the last 15+ years? Does it not seem odd that you would not take the cf if you wanted the hits to stop? I guess im clueless? To make it clear, we dont need people to side with us or against us. We did what we felt was right in this situation. Agree or disagree, it really doesnt matter. We have had it done to us and we have seen it done before. After all is said and done, this is just a game.

Not surprised.
    Raze into into wars it comes back at ya.
    Kind of ....Point. Proven.
    It was well before we had done this. We learned the hard way about not leaving open hostilities. As im sure they have too. But i guess not every kd is as honorable and just as your kd is. Your kd must be one of those rare perfect top kds huh?

Forum Fanatic
    I find it funny how many times I’ve seen in his thread that Puck doesn’t know game mechanics or what he’s doing . He’s ran kingdoms for a very long time Aswell as alliances . I wouldn’t take what he’s doing as a sign of him not knowing what he’s doing . That could come back to bite someone later .Id stop poking the dog before he bites someone .

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Last edited by sl0hnd; 12-12-2017 at 22:51.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Not beyond what exists. And I strongly disagree with the increased inaccuracy of oow intel.
    OK, fair enough. Do you view out of war hits/interference in a war as something that the developers should discourage?
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Isnt that a bit comically consider your wild accusations about cheating with no actual proof besides one player claiming that someone cheated?

No, what he is saying that you always target smaller kingdoms which is the bullying part. You dont seem to have the balls nor the skills to war kingdoms your own size nor bigger kingdoms (well obvious from your lack of wars this age)

They were still smaller, 500k nw and roughly 2k acres, you shouldnt have any issues finding kingdoms at your own size at your tier so why just targetting smaller kingdoms?

Why cant you send a CF? Whats the problem? You already knew they didnt want to war? You knew from the begining that they diddnt want to have a have a war and you kept attack, the problem is all your side. Handling things badly.
    With the amount of learns and ops on me alone, it didnt seem like they were going to back out.(whether they truly planned too or not) i could sent you the pages on pages of ops and the hanful of learns from them if you wish. You seem to twist the narrative to make them the victims. If they truly didnt want to war us and wanted us to leave them alone they would of took the cf or sent us one. Its that simple.

You have one account of a person claiming that the monarch was supposedly offering a war win to help him out. So what you are saying is that we if we get one of your players in your kingdom messaging someone telling half the kingdom is xlogging thats a slamdunk proof that is the case?
    Yes.
    Anyone with munk can check those numbers to confirm. What kd mates? You think I play in 2:20, lol.
    I don’t even know what you’re attempting to say here.
    Its your job to protect your own interest, now you wasted several days and bought a lot of bad will on top of that. But I guess thats a success in your case? ...
    We got some acres, taught some noobs a lesson, avoided getting stabbed in the back, and kept activity up. So yes, win-win…win, win in our case.
    Well since nobdy can answer it I had to repeat until someone actually did answer the questions. How could they resist something that never was on the table until well into their own war? If you wanted a CF as your monarch claimed from day one why not just simply send a CF? You dragged out the situation and dug your own pit the more you attacked. You people keep talking about how they should they were in no position where they actually needed the CF unlike you guys that needed CF to reset the meter yet you didnt do a single effort to send a CF.
    Why is it on them when they arent the one needing the CF? Seems like you had two options, send a CF to reset the meter or keeping attacking and agigate them even further and cause more bad will potentially a grudge. You chose the later and most dumb option. The one party that wants the CF most should be the one that sends the CF.
    We answered it multiple times, you just didn’t like the answer. We didn’t need the CF, they did. We’re happy to take acres with no retaliation. We’d rather a fair fight, but if we can’t get one down here, we’ll take the acres and grow. They needed the CF more than we did, if that wasn’t the case then this situation wouldn’t be in the forums in the first place.
    Social justice? You some kind of political blowhard?
    You think you don't have to worry about making enemies? Dream on. And enemies often have friends. And you guys are not hard to track down in the future either. You've sent the message that it's ok to raze into your wars, because you do it to others. What goes around comes around. You either worry about them because they are your equals in which case you don't raze into their wars, or you don't worry about them because they are very weak in which case you have nothing to worry about so you should not be razing into their wars.
    I love the way this has turned in your mind into other people being unreasonable and unfair.
    If you can't see the difference between hitting into a war and hitting out of a war you are blind. Shortsighted? Get a pair of spectacles!
    Politics disgust me, but if the shoe fits then wear it proudly sweetie. Once again you’re just back threatening people and calling names. One of the more respected unwritten rules is not to post coordinates when you’re discussing KD’s in the forum, but that’s been completely broken here. And wouldn’t you know, not a word of protest in our favor. You’re putting words in my mouth. I never said anybody was acting unfairly towards us, but pretending that we’re completely out of line is unreasonable. I’m in this game to make enemies and fight wars, so bring it on. If you think what we’ve done is so abhorrent then stop calling on the masses to strike us down and come visit us yourself. If what we’ve done is so bad then come and spank me, baby! Don’t threaten a Devolorian with a good time ;)

We got some acres, taught some noobs a lesson, avoided getting stabbed in the back, and kept activity up. So yes, win-win…win, win in our case.
    Ironic that you call other kds noobs when you dont have a single war and that size. :)

We answered it multiple times, you just didn’t like the answer. We didn’t need the CF, they did. We’re happy to take acres with no retaliation. We’d rather a fair fight, but if we can’t get one down here, we’ll take the acres and grow. They needed the CF more than we did, if that wasn’t the case then this situation wouldn’t be in the forums in the first place.
    So since you didnt need the CF you just hit into war to be <removed>. Glad that you admit it at least. Why did they need the CF? It didnt matter for them if they left open relations with you guys you're the one thats been scared all this time that a bunch of noobs would come back and declare you. Evverything in this thread has been you having the need to force a CF out of them yet you didnt need the CF. lol.
    Last edited by Palem; 12-12-2017 at 18:17.

Ironic that you call other kds noobs when you dont have a single war and that size. :)

So since you didnt need the CF you just hit into war to be douchebags. Glad that you admit it at least. Why did they need the CF? It didnt matter for them if they left open relations with you guys you're the one thats been scared all this time that a bunch of noobs would come back and declare you. Evverything in this thread has been you having the need to force a CF out of them yet you didnt need the CF. lol.
    There you go again twisting it. He means we were not the ones backing away. So we didnt need the cf. Once they jumped into war THEN we did need that cf.

Quote Originally Posted by Horus85 View Post
    There you go again twisting it. He means we were not the ones backing away. So we didnt need the cf. Once they jumped into war THEN we did need that cf.
    But your monarch stated in this thread that you (your kingdom) tried to get a CF from day 1.

Thread Information