Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is merging happening?

Forum Addict

Is merging happening?

Can anyone confirm or deny? My kingdom has met the criteria twice so far this age without a peep.

Maybe you should send PM to Palm or email to support requesting such merge.
    Are you Monarch? King may be denying such action?

EDIT:
    1. Forum mods have no connection to Ingame administrative matters. That is a false statement. Palm knows things and knows the Devs and they like him. As another user posted, He is not as busy as before as he has help now and has answered me in PM every time I sent one. Again you Obfuscate with a wrong opinion only to grief another user. I made a valid statement
    2. Email support requesting such merge. A valid statement
    3.Are you Monarch. A valid question as he wont get the merge message if he is not King.

I am not sure why you insist on useless griefing but I reported you.

Why do you give people misleading advice? Is it because you want to inconvenience them? Answer Why do you ask useless insults? You could have made your entire post without these two questions.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 13-12-2017 at 13:06.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Post Demon
    was asked once, answered no and haven't heard anything since, I think we no longer fulfill all the criterias thought having gotten quite high in the rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by sl0hnd View Post
    Maybe you should send PM to Palm or email to support requesting such merge.
    Are you Monarch? King may be denying such action?
    Why do you give people misleading advice? Is it because you want to inconvenience them?

Forum mods have no connection to Ingame administrative matters. There is no point in ever pming Palem, asf, Persian, allanons, or Don Propro for something outside of the forums.

Ffs, you should not even pm DavidC or jefft or bishop on the forums for Ingame matters.

Email support.

I suspect it was simply a misunderstanding of our role here, Steel, not a deliberate attempt to mislead or sabotage anyone :)

Verminator, as Pillz has stated, all queries intended for Game Administration to answer would be best served by emailing utopiasupport@utopia-game.com

If you believe you meet the criteria, but have not yet received a merger, that would be your best avenue of inquiry.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Needs to get out more
    sl0hnd did say "or email to support".

@ Verminator: if you weren't asked I'd consider that a good thing. Though ymmv, I'd prefer a passive merge system. I'm getting the impression it's not an algorithm unless beginning of age(?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I have seen no post from any Monarch saying they have merged.
    I edit this post because all I did was say what everybody already knows.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 13-12-2017 at 12:55. Reason: Voldebart, say his name 3x
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Why do you give people misleading advice?
    Steeeeeeeeeeeeeel relaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx, I'm pretty sure I know not to ask "Palm" for help with in-game stuff - he can barely help himself in the game ;)

heh, Palm.

I'm just asking if anyone has had experience with a merger offer. It says they're being proactively offered, but if I have to go through support, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by sl0hnd View Post
    Its OK 'cause I hate Pills GUTS and everybody knows it.
    This isnt relevant to the post...reported
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Forum Addict
    I don't know that folks care enough for you to report to everyone that you're reporting something Zulu. ;)

and pssst, the devs can tell a legitimate report from a pettiness report, you might want to consider that before you get too deep into your reporting report, eventually that backfires ;p

Saying you hate someone, whilst sad for them and you, is not an actual attack per se, though it is off-topic. Lets get back to addressing the OPs issue please :)
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Demon
    I think it is possible that they recieved so little feedback or so many said no that they scrapped the idea.

The first age when I went into a shell kingdom I wanted to cf every smaller kingdom out there, most did not reply back or did not have a monarch so I never messaged them, it is a segment of its own with many abandoned or inactive provinces and some on low activity that simply don't care, a few is truly alive and with great activity, but those are probably the ones that replied no.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Saying you hate someone, whilst sad for them and you, is not an actual attack per se, though it is off-topic. Lets get back to addressing the OPs issue please :)
    But it's off topic and doesnt contribute to the topic.

Sl0hnd's original post was on topic " to Verminator: Are you Monarch? Your King may be denying such action? Maybe you should send PM to Palem or email to support requesting such merge.
    Verm never answered that. If he is not King he would not get the notice. Its not even implied he asked his King.

Pillz is not a mod and his mean post clearly upset her, LOL inconvenience them? Her 2nd post was retort to Pillz silly slight. You Korp would not take such an insult w/o response. I have read your post.

Palem is no way near as busy as he used to be with so many new mods helping. As Sl0hnd originally posted, I bet Allanon or Palem dont mind a few PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilyn View Post
    Sl0hnd's original post was on topic " to Verminator: Are you Monarch? Your King may be denying such action? Maybe you should send PM to Palem or email to support requesting such merge.
    Verm never answered that. If he is not King he would not get the notice. Its not even implied he asked his King.

Pillz is not a mod and his mean post clearly upset her. Her 2nd post was retort to Pillz silly slight. You Korp would not take such an insult w/o response. I have read your post.

Palem is no way near as busy as he used to be with so many new mods helping. As Sl0hnd originally posted, I bet Allanon or Palem dont mind a few PMs.
    It was false and misleading Palem nor Allanon has no power nor authority to answer or make any decisions about things that happend ingame. But still doenst matter, the current post is not on topic and does not contribute to the discussion. Also you paraphrase the quote nor was it an answer to verminators question, he asked people if it happend to anyone. So in the end a useless suggestion either way.

Thread Information