Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is merging happening?

That is not true. Sl0 asked Verm if he was King. A valid question as he would NOT get such message if he is not King.
    AND Palem or Allanon can steer ppl to correct channel.
    No AUTORITY to answer? Give me a break. Now you are way off topic. Their only jobs are TO ANSWER and Moderate.
    Its so funny how when you or Pillz are wrong you both deflect with attacks.

@Korp : But Verminator wanted to know if OTHER PEOPLE had recieved this messages.
    And nobody answered, not one. So suggestions were given.

Its so funny a new account suddenly pops in targets me and Steel.
    Yeah lots of people dont like you two i suppose, or we play in same KD.

Why would I report you? You are just wrong. You are not as nasty as that other guy. You appear to be trying to help. I almost like you. ALMOST.

Targets you? All I did was say you are wrong.
    Last edited by Evilyn; 22-12-2017 at 05:10. Reason: you are <0

Quote Originally Posted by Evilyn View Post
    That is not true. Sl0 asked Verm if he was King. A valid question as he would NOT get such message if he is not King.
    AND Palem or Allanon can steer ppl to correct channel.
    No AUTORITY to answer? Give me a break. Now you are way off topic. Their only jobs are TO ANSWER and Moderate.
    Its so funny how when you or Pillz are wrong you both deflect with attacks.
    But Verminator wanted to know if OTHER PEOPLE had recieved this messages. Its a safe assumptions hes fully aware that he hadnt recieved any himself nor his kingdom cause otherwise he wouldnt write as he did. Maybe you should polish your reading comprehension, "Things that happend in-game" Answer questions and moderate what happends in the forum yes but not anything about in-game questions.

Its so funny a "new account" suddenly pops up and defends "sl0" and also targets me and Steel. But I havent made any single attack on anyone. If you have a problem with a posts you can report them.

Forum Addict
    I would also recommend against the "email support" suggestion after hearing nothing back for going on 2 days now, in case others were going to try that avenue.

Thread Information