Thread: Insulting Non-Users

Insulting Non-Users

Are we allowed to insult players if we are sure they don't have forum accounts?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Current active players/forum users = do not insult

Anyone else I don't really care as long as you aren't being obscenely offensive

From the forum rules:

"Specifically, moderators can and will delete:
    * Insults, flames, and attacks on other individuals or groups"

If they messed up somehow and you want to draw attention to it, stick to facts only and do not insult. Doesn't matter to me if the Utopia player is on here or not.

We'd appreciate your assistance in keeping these forums a bit cleaner than they have previously been.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Fair enough! I'll teach these guys how to post properly. Just to clarify though, drawing attention to moderators' mistakes using facts is still bad right? Regular users only?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Complaints about moderation should be taken up in PM.

That being said, I don't really care if people want to call me out on something in the forums, if they don't mind Bishop most likely closing the thread and possibly getting a ban lol
    Last edited by Palem; 02-12-2017 at 16:38.

My complaints with the moderators have been few and far between. Keep up the good work! <33

So the HATRED and flames I post about Trump are OK because he does not play this game, fair enough.
    I think you do an OK job also Palm but I disagree with you some.
    I know don't argue with the mods.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Thread Information