An interesting question and I am asking myself if I am because a kingdoms monarch called me that after our kd double quad razed a couple of their provinces (outside of war) when they did not accept the offered cf in a timely manner...

To set the scene, we are a fledgling kingdom - The core has been together 3 ages, and most of us come from a variety of uto experience levels... Anyway we were in the 4.5M to 5M nw bracket, with around 20K acres, 3 wars for the age, we just cf'd with another kingdom when they waved us and yet another kingdom decided to wave us for science... the usual kind of fare, a kingdom that is 6.5 M NW to our 4.6M or so at the start of the wave... I shot them a message early said we are not going to war them, we have our own targets etc...

They say send cf etc, the usual stuff again... I decide to let our tm's have some fun and so do not send a cf straight away... some 10 hours later our steward sends a CF, this is while I am at work and unable to login etc...

Anyway cf was sent on the 13th, I get home on the 15th, see their steward online, ask him to accept the cf etc... no response - I wait an hour while checking their kd page periodically and all the time he is showing here as online... okay I say to myself... As they had sent out attacks after the cf was offered, I decided to turn up the pressure some... I quad raze one of their provinces that had obviously been a chain target in their last war and then I shoot their (still showing as online) steward a warning that in 10 minutes we will do another quad raze... i let it go for 20 minutes... still no response... okay fek this... another quad raze goes out... along with a message stating either accept the cf or accept the consequences (along the lines of an emerald dragon at a time when it would suck for them to get one etc) and gave them a 3 hour window of opportunity to accept the cf before I start the drake...

2 hours go by, then 3, and finally their monarch gets online and accepts the cf then proceeds to tell me i am an asshole for razing their guys...

So am I an asshole??? Their steward claims he was sleeping, he was not online, but then why would he show as online for a 3 hour timeframe... apparently he runs a keep alive thingy in his browser... well how the hell am I to know that, how the hell am i to suppose he is sleeping when he shows as online in the game... Not responding to messages isn't a clue because so many semi ghettos who like to bottom feed just won't answer messages until they have had time to digest the content or feel they can get one more wave in before they accept a cf that's been offered etc...

Quite frankly if i'm gonna be accused of being an asshole then I will become one, right now, we are smacking down on a kingdom 1.5M below our NW, and 2K acres below us ONLY because one of their guys totally suicided anon on us and got caught short... so far they have taken reasonable losses and until they send a CF they will take more losses...

Is it my preferred choice??? Hell no, we have another kingdom that has been a little bit annoying to us that we feel we can probably take in war and they are an equal sized opponent to us but I cannot let the other kingdom go without a cf in place as we did retal the suicider and his kd mates quite vigorously and standing orders are to keep hitting them until a cf is offered... as usual...