Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
The irony is high consider your probably one of the people that posted most garbage in these forums. Consider your GIF sprees. But I guess a moderator have the power to be a hypocrite.
I don't even post any more other than to respond to people about moderation stuff. I've always held people to the same standard as myself.

Okey, but please do explain what rule did Mansoor break when he posted that he was a radical muslim?
I'd say it was a semi-inappropriate comment. Someone reported it. I looked at it and didn't think it was worth removing. Another mod looked at it and thought it was worth removing. With 5 pairs of eyes looking at every report, you can expect coin toss cases to go the way of moderation every time.

But what you are saying is that you are bad moderator that couldnt commit to your job so insstead of doing your job you let people break the rules. Cause you just couldnt be arsed to enforce the rules and do your job until you had some backup.
You're losing your point here. I was a bad mod when rules were relaxed and the forums were "better" but now that I'm a "good" mod the forums are bad lol.

And for the record, your interpretation of what has happened in the moderation transition couldn't be further from reality.

Its the cops fault cause they people do the looting without lifting a finger. If the police do nt have the commitment to do their job they should step down and let someone that is willing to do the job take on the task.
Looting typically happens when police are busy handling disasters. Blaming looting on police not doing anything is pathetic.

Its the removing of trivial posts that makes the posters upset. Case example Mansoor didnt behave like this until you guys started to remove most of his posts. You dont take any responsiblity at all for your slack moderation and blame it on the community. Its pretty sad.
Wtf are you talking about? Zulu has been throwing a hissy fit because we removed a post calling people douchebags. Pillz is aggressively trying to find the line at which it's appropriate to insult people. These among other inane complaints.

I get that people are upset about moderation changes. There are appropriate and effective ways of voicing those frustrations. Acting like a petulant child is neither appropriate nor effective (not that you are doing that).