Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utopia Apparel

Utopia Apparel

Perhaps focus on getting the game on track at first before trying to branch out with merch.

Administrator
    If you'd like to discuss the merit of Utopia Apparel, feel free to do that here.
    The stickied thread is for actual apparel ideas, not a discussion on the merit of the venture.

To see the full details of Utopia Aparrel you can find that here
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Regular
    Where would this be produced? and what would be the price ranges

Administrator
    In response to your post: are we not focused on getting the game on track? I feel like that's been our primary objective since our ownership began, and will continue indefinitely.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Where would this be produced? and what would be the price ranges
    I have local contacts for production and USA orders.

For international orders it would be produced and shipped from a more local venue so that international shipments will not be as expensive.

Our goal for this is to keep pricing as low as possible for everyone .

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    In response to your post: are we not focused on getting the game on track? I feel like that's been our primary objective since our ownership began, and will continue indefinitely.
    But if you branch out constnatly with different ideas it will just lessen the focus on the main things and issue the game and playerbase. I am not saying its a bad idea but I am saying its probably too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Perhaps focus on getting the game on track at first before trying to branch out with merch.
    lmaooo

This was literally the first thing I thought. If you're not making enough with Ad Rev and Credits I don't think incurring additional overhead for an apparel line (with probably dismal sales projections, no offence) should be a priority... maybe work on increasing that player base?
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    lmaooo

This was literally the first thing I thought. If you're not making enough with Ad Rev and Credits I don't think incurring additional overhead for an apparel line (with probably dismal sales projections, no offence) should be a priority... maybe work on increasing that player base?
    I doubt they are actually losing much money on this so financially its not a issue imo. Just think that main focus should be on the game for now.

Needs to get out more
    No dud rocket here. I'd like Utopia swag.

Generally I don't pay attention to stuff like this, but my cigar t-shirts get worn all the time. I've got a Victorinox Swiss Army knife cigar knife with Zino Davidoff logo. Personalized mugs from some of the cigar lounges I frequent.

You guys should make a Utopia cigar through one of the factories. I'm kind of just kidding, but they do the blending and all that. Anyways, I'm a fan so I'll act like one.

Example(kidding, but still):

The Orc Paladin

6x60 ring gauge torpedo

Habana 2000 Equadorian wrapper
    Honduran Jamastran Valley binder
    Nicaraguan and Dominican filler
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-12-2017 at 15:36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Administrator
    But if you branch out constnatly with different ideas it will just lessen the focus on the main things and issue the game and playerbase. I am not saying its a bad idea but I am saying its probably too soon.
    Sure that is a valid concern, which is why we're taking other steps to allow us more focus on those important things (adding moderators so our presence is not required as much).

The fact remains that our primary focus is always going to be on the development and enjoyability of the game itself. In the meantime we want to offer other things for the existing playerbase to enjoy!

Administrator
    lmaooo

This is most definitely not an attempt to increase income. We're going to keep margin as low as possible to provide the apparel to users at the lowest price possible.

Utopia's greatest growth potential has always been word of mouth and this promotes that. Our return on this will come from the indirect promotion of the game by exposure, not from the direct sales.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Sure that is a valid concern, which is why we're taking other steps to allow us more focus on those important things (adding moderators so our presence is not required as much).

The fact remains that our primary focus is always going to be on the development and enjoyability of the game itself. In the meantime we want to offer other things for the existing playerbase to enjoy!
    Your positivity has made me a fan of this idea!
    Do you need utopia players to model for this store? lol
    Last edited by the great kN herself; 17-12-2017 at 15:45. Reason: Vague
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Administrator
    Your positivity has made me a fan of this idea!
    Do you need utopia players to model for this store? lol
    Hehe, I will definitely give out free stuff for pictures of Utopia apparel on display in public!

Post Demon
    If you could ask Zombies to remake that Dryad on a horse pic in kingdom banner format that would satisfy my cravings for graphics for now. I know I have no skills in that direction so I can only wait and see what others can come up with, no guarantee on if I wuld like it or not, but definally go for it if you feel that it is something you want to work on.

speak for yourself. I want merch
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information