Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
my assessment of the situation is absolutely fair. your reply is disingenuous at best. fact is i have reported it numerous times since the new ownership of the game. I have never received any indication that anyone really cared or was doing anything to fix it. Prior to the new ownership of jeff and david when I reported an ad issue it was fixed with in 24 to 48 hours. now it never gets fixed. there are 3 reasons I don't complain about it every day. 1 the devs closed all the threads (great job you all should be fired) 2 you force me to buy the ad block when i have the ad block which is most of the time there is no problem. every single time i try to play with out the ad block it is impossible. 3 when i do complain devs and mods act like it's not even happening which is a good indication they are inept or disingenuous.

What do you think creating multiple threads on the same issues again and again will do? You have had your instructions what to do when you come over a malicious ads. Here, let me help you on the way.

"Affected by malicious ads? Send a screenshot with your username to UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com "

But yea, I guess if you are unable to follow these simple steps to assure you get a free adblock I guess nobody is doing anything.