Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Yaassss kill all the pandas!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Well, all abs guys made a big post about unban binar and devs got afraid and made abs people like proteus moderator and allanon too. Binar is ruler of the free world in utopia now. Havent you seen his trump gifs?
    im enjoying this every minute. keep QQing.

kind of dumb u waved sparta to be honest...

anywayzzzzz, loving this "we dont have 40% guilds on our faery", bin does 1 survey and viola, 40% guilds on faery.... and what AWing are u even talking about??? awing? we havent done a SINGLE aw. dont lie

pumping wpa and science on faeries while claiming a fake hostile vs a kingdom half ur size. u got some heavy marbles (or lack of them depending on who u ask) XD

check yourself - Pandas are fearsome creatures - I saw a documentary about pandas and one even knew kung fu. true story.

They do have a very strong, luxurious hide.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Never seen such a lame attempt on manipulation befor. This Binar guy must really think the rest of the server is completely dumb. Or does he do this every age to stay in the top? Just sound like a privileged individual that would go off in a tantrum if things dont go his way. Sorry for casting judgement you might be a nice guy. But the way you are trying to twist things into what is best for you just remind me of a sophists.

So let me get this straight - the meter is in hostile, past the 100 mark, Sparta is not accepting CF, Sparta is running a heavy ops campaign in retaliation , Frost Giants are trying to pump there faeries knowing that a wave from outside is likely coming while making minimum game hits due to throttling- while Sparta essentially holds them hostage -- and you call that a fake Hostile? Clearly you have heavy marbles too, but yours are banging around in your head while Mansoor's are banging around in his pants.

Wouldnt be Pandas first play to set up a farm to try and snatch a crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    A complaint was filed about the original comment. Cheetzy plays for me and we're friends from way back so i took the opportunity to engage in a little light-hearted humor whilst addressing the complaint.
    Hopefully DavidC actions this terrible Abs moderator propaganda!!!!

Why do these Pandas guys always try to hide behind the rules that they themselves don't follow? Experience at this point should tell them it doesn't work. I've lost count of how many ages they've thrown away based on faulty assumptions. Perhaps they should include some stress testing analysis in their forecasts?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofgenuis View Post
    So let me get this straight - the meter is in hostile, past the 100 mark, Sparta is not accepting CF, Sparta is running a heavy ops campaign in retaliation , Frost Giants are trying to pump there faeries knowing that a wave from outside is likely coming while making minimum game hits due to throttling- while Sparta essentially holds them hostage -- and you call that a fake Hostile? Clearly you have heavy marbles too, but yours are banging around in your head while Mansoor's are banging around in his pants.
    I see so many frustrated pandas... tick tock

Didnt a fg say sparta refused cf cuz their age was over? And then the warleader of sparta say its a fake hostil?

Use smaller words you're confusing people

Do not confuse frustration with amazement at the level of stupid some people can sink to .
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 16-12-2017 at 19:25. Reason: Merge double post

Post Fiend
    [QUOTE=Vasp;15458179]im enjoying this every minute. keep QQing.

kind of dumb u waved sparta to be honest...

anywayzzzzz, loving this "we dont have 40% guilds on our faery", bin does 1 survey and viola, 40% guilds on faery.... and what AWing are u even talking about??? awing? we havent done a SINGLE aw. dont lie

April 13 of YR5

29 wizards were assassinated!

weirdddddd

Post Fiend
    3 options:

1) either you typed that up urself, or..
    2) somebody did the wrong op not intentionally
    3) or somebody isnt following ORDERS AND YOU GIVE ME HIS NAME IMMA GONNA WHACK HIM!

So how long till end of age?
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 16-12-2017 at 19:25. Reason: Merge double post

Post Fiend
    4) Fail leader

Thread Information