Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Lemme get this straight:
    -Frost Giants attempt to war Ladies 1 tick before Emeriti come out of hostile (for whatever reason. probably because they are trying to run away, but it doesn't matter why tbh)
    -Ladies say **** you and no CF, give ops in return
    -Frost Giants are stuck with this annoying KD they can't do anything about, due to game mechanics (totally agree they should be able to get a CF button at 100 meter as well)
    -Emriti has to play with their balls while this rediculous "hostile" continues on.

Um, that last point. Why? I mean, I like playing with my balls, but a three way is so much more fun. I respect the unwritten code of honor between kds, not engaging another's hostile, but to be honest, frost giant's put themselves in this situation. I say just unchain the beast and let emeriti put the dogs down, we know its coming anyway.

also, not sure why there is this whole "bin vs mansoor" fanclub war going on. i just came back to this game recently, they both seem like respectable fellows. i could be wrong, don't care. I'm sure as hell not joining a fan club though, highschool politics is boring to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Last I heard Binar lost his last 2 wars against Frost.

Bitter taste Binar ?
    lol. as if. CF those nubs allready and ill show you something cool
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    lol. as if. CF those nubs allready and ill show you something cool
    dont make me raze ur kingdom binar

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    empty threats brah...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Vulturing a kd out of a long hostile ? So cool man, keep helping this game ;)

Go Vasp!!! Let me know if you need help from poopsters

Farming friends to get a crown is much better I guess. Throwing stones in glasshouses isnt healthy.

its not a vulture, more like your running failed.
    you initiated me, you refused to CFs, you ran.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    empty threats brah...
    it isnt the first time i have razed into binars kingdom to prove a point :P hahahaha #webecrazy

Why is there all this drama? Emeriti have clearly already won this age. Lets all just do fun things and cut all the posturing and maneuvering. Don't you all have better things to do?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Why is there all this drama? Lets all just do fun things and cut all the posturing and maneuvering. Don't you all have better things to do?
    I only spam the forums when I work weekends and I am bored :P
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

we, as you, dont do cfs, remember? stop begging its kindda pathetic. you couldnt just .... let the meter drop? *wink *wink :P
    Everyone that thinks you are a childish tool must be playing in Frosties right? Wrong... i dont play with them, i just dislike you and the kd you play in. You lost the age and to feel important you must get in the way of others. How nice
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Needs to get out more
    I'm still waiting for BeastBlood to pop up like those pods in War of the Worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Funny, all of a sudden Cappo pops up. Looks like each day we get a new panda in the forums posting. Shame it still Ain’t hesus. Guess we need to slay more pandas before hesus shows up.

Anyways what brought you to the forums Cappo? Last I heard you stopped playing.

Forum Addict
    Vasp: so we beat you and of course you are not leading them... How do you know you have beaten me? I have never lead a war that I have lost I can say but my kd lost millions. Haha, almost like Proteus never plays when his kd lose a war. It is weekend and my kd is locked in a hostile where we can't do anything. Why would I need them to be active all weekend? It is funny thou how we rape you and you still think you are a winner. I gotta give it to you, I hope you have same mentality in real life! And your little kd isn't shaping anything. You see a flaw in the mechanics and using it but next age it will most likely be fixed, how will you hide then?

Binar: Why would we run from you after getting our war win? As I said, you play for land crown, I want my first warwin crown and maybe honor crown and your kd has **** for honor and was a bad war target in general. But when Binar comes I should accept a CF? Dude, we aren't like other kd:s that just wanna pump all age. We in it for fun and wars in the top, you don't get wars in the top by CF:ing everyone. When Sparta and us CF you can do whatever makes you happy. I just want you to be Happy, let this anger go. It was just a lost Binar, everyone loses. Don't take it so personal. You got lots of land anyway so it was good for you also. Hugs?

Peetah: Hesus is not a person, Hesus is a an entity or war. It doesn't react, it doesn't write in the forum. It just say: We will win the war and give some orders and voila, you win.
    After lots of persuasion we got Cappo back to the game. =)

Thread Information