Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Take heed and know you have been blessed having read the words set forth by the mighty Mansoor! That uneasy feeling in your stomach, and the weakness in your knees will pass, like a baby first entering the world. Behold his greatness, and know that your life is but a speck of dust in the wake of Mansoors' greatness. Bow infidels, and take witness, as it is with accordance to the prophecy!

U all can do whatever you want, it is a part of game, but dont blame each others and enjoy your game pls :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaSiuBao View Post
    U all can do whatever you want, it is a part of game, but dont blame each others and enjoy your game pls :)
    Agreed friend! You speak wisely my shaman!

Enthusiast
    while you guys are trying to stare each other to death, how about throwing a free CF over here so we can slack the age away? its xmas soon =)
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Needs to get out more
    I think you guys are the reason Emeriti and Frost Giants are staring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfJdE5F_f_s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    What ? Why me ? Why not 7:6 ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Forum Addict
    Got many muslims in my kd and we don't celebrate christmas so I decline CF proposal!

Love the video Strato! Made me smile! So we are the good, Sparta the Bad and Binar the ugly right? =D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Got many muslims in my kd and we don't celebrate christmas so I decline CF proposal!

Love the video Strato! Made me smile! So we are the good, Sparta the Bad and Binar the ugly right? =D
    hehehe well.. I live in China and they dont celebrate christmas here either. I have to work on the 25th :( I really need to move back to Spain soon.

Forum Addict
    I live in Korea, why don't you come over some day? Where in China are you? i am planning to take my family to China and go to the fake market and buy lotsa cheap stuff! We need a guide!

I am giving my employees 25th off but I guess they celebrate christmas more here. They wanna be more like westerners. #sad

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    What ? Why me ? Why not 7:6 ?
    Orc Per Capita :)

@ Mansoor: I'm sure we all have a trio in mind. The music makes the moment impossible to ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Maeldun View Post
    Lemme get this straight:
    -Frost Giants attempt to war Ladies 1 tick before Emeriti come out of hostile (for whatever reason. probably because they are trying to run away, but it doesn't matter why tbh)
    -Ladies say **** you and no CF, give ops in return
    -Frost Giants are stuck with this annoying KD they can't do anything about, due to game mechanics (totally agree they should be able to get a CF button at 100 meter as well)
    -Emriti has to play with their balls while this rediculous "hostile" continues on.

Um, that last point. Why? I mean, I like playing with my balls, but a three way is so much more fun. I respect the unwritten code of honor between kds, not engaging another's hostile, but to be honest, frost giant's put themselves in this situation. I say just unchain the beast and let emeriti put the dogs down, we know its coming anyway.

also, not sure why there is this whole "bin vs mansoor" fanclub war going on. i just came back to this game recently, they both seem like respectable fellows. i could be wrong, don't care. I'm sure as hell not joining a fan club though, highschool politics is boring to be honest.
    this guy gots it!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I live in Korea, why don't you come over some day? Where in China are you? i am planning to take my family to China and go to the fake market and buy lotsa cheap stuff! We need a guide!

I am giving my employees 25th off but I guess they celebrate christmas more here. They wanna be more like westerners. #sad
    I live in Hangzhou, right next to Shanghai. Not a big fan of fake markets but i can provide the best locations & contacts in Shanghai if you do decide to go. Anyways, sucks being in China for the holidays.

Post Fiend
    anyways, can we all agree we gotta get Bart unbanned for the good of the game? i mean, i dont have the time to troll for two people, i can barely cover my share of trolling. unban bart, i promise he will be a good boy. :)

I also live in Hangzhou

Forum Addict
    Aren't Vasp and Bart same people? yeah I miss Bart too, at least there was some activity on the forum.

Thread Information