Lemme get this straight:
-Frost Giants attempt to war Ladies 1 tick before Emeriti come out of hostile (for whatever reason. probably because they are trying to run away, but it doesn't matter why tbh)
-Ladies say **** you and no CF, give ops in return
-Frost Giants are stuck with this annoying KD they can't do anything about, due to game mechanics (totally agree they should be able to get a CF button at 100 meter as well)
-Emriti has to play with their balls while this rediculous "hostile" continues on.

Um, that last point. Why? I mean, I like playing with my balls, but a three way is so much more fun. I respect the unwritten code of honor between kds, not engaging another's hostile, but to be honest, frost giant's put themselves in this situation. I say just unchain the beast and let emeriti put the dogs down, we know its coming anyway.

also, not sure why there is this whole "bin vs mansoor" fanclub war going on. i just came back to this game recently, they both seem like respectable fellows. i could be wrong, don't care. I'm sure as hell not joining a fan club though, highschool politics is boring to be honest.