Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    our faeries does not have 40% guilds.
    What % guilds do your faeries have?

Post Fiend
    There is an easy fix.

Aggressor kd can auto CF if the other kd have not given relations and aggressor kd filled the meter. 7 days auto CF. This way the defensive kd has to give ops or CF and then no one can claim fake hostile.
    Mansoor my man, this is something I've suggested a few times this age. Couldn't agree more.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    no, you explored 1/3 of your kd mid "hostile" (the only provs with econ to actually explore)
    Again you are wrong, we only explore the faeries, no one else. And that is less then 1.3 as one faery didnt explore in hostile. As i said, that was a good move to get econ going and able to aid our fb:d provinces as Sparta would take it longn. And mid hostile? Hostile is still ongoing and we explored many days ago. According to sparta they will continue for a while but who knows, they dont wanna CF and that is their choice and right.

Funny thing is nor FG or Sparta crying about the conflict, only Binar...

Be patient Binar, you will get your chance to vulture, just keep your panties on for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    What % guilds do your faeries have?
    Take a survey? I have 23,7% guilds now. I wish i could run 40% as Boner is claiming but i need 30% WT:s so the AW i receive will fail and damage be low.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 16-12-2017 at 19:25. Reason: Merge double post

Veteran
    Take a survey? I have 23,7% guilds bow. I wish i could run 40% as Bonar is claiming but i need 30% WT:s so the AW i receive will fail and damage be low.
    Thanks. Last time someone took intel you commented that people could just ask.. so I asked :) I also am probably not motivated enough to have to create an account, train thieves and wait 24 hours to get a suv, so thanks for answering.

Again you are wrong, we only explore the faeries, no one else. And that is less then 1.3 as one faery didnt explore in hostile. As i said, that was a good move to get econ going and able to aid our fb:d provinces as Sparta would take it longn. And mid hostile? Hostile is still ongoing and we explored many days ago. According to sparta they will continue for a while but who knows, they dont wanna CF and that is their choice and right.

Funny thing is nor FG or Sparta crying about the conflict, only Binar...

Be patient Binar, you will get your chance to vulture, just keep your panties on for now.
    No faeries is pretty much one third..

bot [5:30 PM]
    Dandy (4:15) | added 0h accuracy: 100

BARREN: 0.1% | HOMES: 19.7% | FARMS: 9.6% | FORTS: 14.3% | GUILDS: 39.5%
    TOWERS: 6.5% | TDS: 10.3% | ()

Guess iam just imagining this then
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    bot [5:30 PM]
    Dandy (4:15) | added 0h accuracy: 100

BARREN: 0.1% | HOMES: 19.7% | FARMS: 9.6% | FORTS: 14.3% | GUILDS: 39.5%
    TOWERS: 6.5% | TDS: 10.3% | ()

Guess iam just imagining this then
    So 1 out of 7 have to much guilds for you? (pretty funny that you had to get all 7 just to get your desperate example) That apparently make the hostile fake.. Could you suggest a better build for a rogue with to low wpa in a hostile where he cant do ops anyway, ill ask him to change to your more optimal build.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Forum Addict
    Wow, one guy has it, that is all faeries? But i dont get it, he isnt allowed to run 40% guilds in a hostile? Is this a new rule? Please send me updated rules and regulation that you abs people made. Please add it in wiki too so we know. It changes every age so you have to update it...
    Last edited by Mansoor; 16-12-2017 at 16:52.

Regular
    So binar now is the new god of utopia. I thought he was banned a few weeks ago. Maybe that's why he was resurrected.

Forum Addict
    Well, all abs guys made a big post about unban binar and devs got afraid and made abs people like proteus moderator and allanon too. Binar is ruler of the free world in utopia now. Havent you seen his trump gifs?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    A fake hostile would be what 7:6 and 5:20 did when we exited war.. they sent like 3-4 hits against eachother right as we exited.. so instead of waving anyone of them we had to wave sparta. When we waved sparta 7:6 started stealing our gc and stopped hitting the other kd and the other kd stopped hitting them.
    You sure about this? Or your just making up stories to justify and dodge using hostile. Last time i checked 7:6 waved 5:20.. And never did i see both kd tagged as hostile like you guys. So go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    So binar now is the new god of utopia. I thought he was banned a few weeks ago. Maybe that's why he was resurrected.
    2x24hr forumban
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Literally the only true thing you just said binar is 4:15 faes dumped pool.

BOW BEFORE MANSOOR! Tremble before his magnificence and behold his greatness all of you who are unworthy to address that name

Binar for President!!!

Thread Information