Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 267

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

  1. #106
    Post Fiend Cheetzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Imo you have to feel sorry for Vir.....It's not even his call this whole no cf stuff. Stupid as ****.

  2. #107
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Typical forum behaviour. People have no idea what's going on. So, they turn to the opinion(s) from the "top" or the most popular people for their information. They eat it up and regurgitate it in the very same thread with some added mud-slinging. Be constructive or be gone. Please.

  3. #108
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,484
    There is a sudden influx of new accounts as well that and all just happend to become super active now.

  4. #109
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    209
    Most of the people in the forum right now are Panda multi forum accounts QQing about how fat they are :( #pandasneedadiet

  5. #110
    Post Fiend Cheetzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Most of the people in the forum right now are Panda multi forum accounts QQing about how fat they are :( #pandasneedadiet
    Let's keep it factual we all want Pandas v Abs 2.

  6. #111
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Let's keep it factual we all want Pandas v Abs 2.
    #pandasneedadiet

  7. #112
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Let's keep it factual we all want Pandas v Abs 2.
    everyone exept pandas
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  8. #113
    Forum Fanatic octobrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    us
    Posts
    2,452
    Poor vir :(

    He knew what he was getting himself into though. This same pattern has played out like a dozen times now with slight variations in the details.

  9. #114
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    117
    I'm confused, I've heard the meter is being kept below 100 points. Can anyone confirm this or confirm that Sparta IS able to auto cf now?

  10. #115
    Veteran DonJuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    763
    Let the record show that Emeriti was had such a big land gap upon their EoWCF that they had no intention of B2B war with Pandolo (its what i call them) as they weren't even completely trained into war formation.

    Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility.

    Also let the record show that we were only 7k bigger when we also exited war and started looking for War #4 vs Sparta. Its not inconceivable to think we can do a b2b with them if its not inconceivable to do a b2b with Emeriti.

    The problem I see here is that even if Sparta didn't want to war...they could have retaliated while negotiating for the CF anyways. If they choose to just take the hits and send only ops, well its not exactly our fault that its one-sided hostile.

    I think many KD leaderships who face these kinds of situations at high chart placements tend to freeze up and refuse to act to appease the aggressors...which is bad for the game as it happens when you run out of targets (either by all KDs at war around your size or too many CFs in place)

    Coming from my non-leadership viewpoint atm...KDs should play with the meter more often even if its to no higher than unfriendly. It is the equivalent to guerilla tactics in real-life...where even minor losses can dis-incentivize further aggression

    I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so. This is in direct correlation to not CFing them...as we dont want to play the game where we CF some KD and whore and play the dibs game where people then fight over who waves who first.

    Unless some top 3-7 KD win a war or 2 and gets into our direct range, we always need to be ready in case Emeriti comes after us.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery; Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."
    -DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King

    A R C A | WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420

    Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

  11. #116
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    I'm confused, I've heard the meter is being kept below 100 points. Can anyone confirm this or confirm that Sparta IS able to auto cf now?
    Meter is well over 100

  12. #117
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Meter is well over 100
    Ok thanks. As I've stated earlier in the age, and agreed with Mansoor in this thread

    Please allow the aggressor kd the same rights as the targeted kd in regards to a 100 point meter difference being a way to force a 1 week cf.

  13. #118
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,411
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Poor vir :(

    He knew what he was getting himself into though. This same pattern has played out like a dozen times now with slight variations in the details.
    Groundhog Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  14. #119
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Let the record show that Emeriti was had such a big land gap upon their EoWCF that they had no intention of B2B war with Pandolo (its what i call them) as they weren't even completely trained into war formation.

    Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility.

    Also let the record show that we were only 7k bigger when we also exited war and started looking for War #4 vs Sparta. Its not inconceivable to think we can do a b2b with them if its not inconceivable to do a b2b with Emeriti.

    The problem I see here is that even if Sparta didn't want to war...they could have retaliated while negotiating for the CF anyways. If they choose to just take the hits and send only ops, well its not exactly our fault that its one-sided hostile.

    I think many KD leaderships who face these kinds of situations at high chart placements tend to freeze up and refuse to act to appease the aggressors...which is bad for the game as it happens when you run out of targets (either by all KDs at war around your size or too many CFs in place)

    Coming from my non-leadership viewpoint atm...KDs should play with the meter more often even if its to no higher than unfriendly. It is the equivalent to guerilla tactics in real-life...where even minor losses can dis-incentivize further aggression

    I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so. This is in direct correlation to not CFing them...as we dont want to play the game where we CF some KD and whore and play the dibs game where people then fight over who waves who first.

    Unless some top 3-7 KD win a war or 2 and gets into our direct range, we always need to be ready in case Emeriti comes after us.

    Clueless as always.
    We were drafted up with 11epa+ ready to train dspa and engage if you came OOW; a) either hitting us or b) didnt hit anyone else. You exited one tick early and hit Sparta.


    "Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility." Like you are in a position to dictate anything

    "I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so." Should have thought about that before deciding to engange us 2 weeks ago.


    in short: just end your hostile allready so I can farm you and claim another (legit) triple crown
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  15. #120
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    193
    lel

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •