Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 267

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

  1. #151
    Veteran DonJuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    793
    in short: just end your hostile allready so I can farm you and claim another (legit) triple crown
    Just do it already then ffs...you don't need permission from anyone to do what you want if your #1

    I know you don't care about integrity of the game....it's either win or lose as it should be.

    What I'm clueless about is why there is much more talking than acting in this thread...there are 8 pages of pussyfooting so far

    Just say "we are keeping relations open because we are organizing a GB, just not all the kds are ready yet" then id believe you
    Last edited by DonJuan; 16-12-2017 at 19:51.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery; Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."
    -DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King

    A C R A | WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420

    Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

  2. #152
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    28
    Go do a snatch news and do some math, i realize that is a lot of fingers, but you can get there. I have on idea what "well over" 100 means necessarily, but it clearly has been past 100. Don't be a silly goose too

  3. #153
    Enthusiast vir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats a pretty funny comment consider the people you play with. :P
    How so? Usually when we give up a age we just delete the kd and come back the next age instead.. People consider it "disbanding" and claim to have ruined the kd which ofc is also a bit funny but i mean its pretty much the same team next age right? At least thats better then staying around just to grief other players..


    it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

  4. #154
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofgenuis View Post
    Go do a snatch news and do some math, i realize that is a lot of fingers, but you can get there. I have on idea what "well over" 100 means necessarily, but it clearly has been past 100. Don't be a silly goose too
    I've proven that the meter is not WELL PAST 100. You do the math.

  5. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    28
    Not at the moment, but unless you are intentionally being obtuse it is clear that it had to have been for a duration of time. You are being a silly goose.... stop being a silly goose.

  6. #156
    Enthusiast vir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    I've proven that the meter is not WELL PAST 100. You do the math.
    Dont play dumb please, what maugrim ment is that its not like its just around 100 like 101 or 102 etc.. but its quite a bit above 100 like 110 for example..

    If it was that every day the meter was just above 100 for a few seconds before daychange or something like that it would have been quite different and there for he explained that its well past 100 so its not like we are doing some metergame..


    it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

  7. #157
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    How so? Usually when we give up a age we just delete the kd and come back the next age instead.. People consider it "disbanding" and claim to have ruined the kd which ofc is also a bit funny but i mean its pretty much the same team next age right? At least thats better then staying around just to grief other players..
    Your kd mates used a friendly player to set up a huge farming so they could snatch the crown.

  8. #158
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Dont play dumb please, what maugrim ment is that its not like its just around 100 like 101 or 102 etc.. but its quite a bit above 100 like 110 for example..

    If it was that every day the meter was just above 100 for a few seconds before daychange or something like that it would have been quite different and there for he explained that its well past 100 so its not like we are doing some metergame..
    I don't know why people at so hung up in the hostile meter tbh. Bin asked for a screenshot of the meter and I gave it. If we are not playing some metergame, then just accept that the meter is currently on 95 as when the screenshot was taken, unless your meter shows something else. Saying that the meter is WELL OVER 100 is not right.

  9. #159
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    28
    #truth #pointtaken #butitwaspast100sotheycouldhavecfd

  10. #160
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofgenuis View Post
    #truth #pointtaken #butitwaspast100sotheycouldhavecfd
    #nobutts

  11. #161
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    <Post removed>.
    I should get a life? Hmm maybe.. I'll settle on getting your acres though
    Last edited by Allanon; 17-12-2017 at 09:29.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  12. #162
    Forum Fanatic Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Just do it already then ffs...you don't need permission from anyone to do what you want if your #1

    I know you don't care about integrity of the game....it's either win or lose as it should be.

    What I'm clueless about is why there is much more talking than acting in this thread...there are 8 pages of pussyfooting so far

    Just say "we are keeping relations open because we are organizing a GB, just not all the kds are ready yet" then id believe you
    I hardly need to GB you to whoop your asses, but I do infact care about integrity of the game :) We play squeeky clean as always. You are the one playing in a kd with a friendlyfarmed-crown on the resume
    Last edited by Binar; 16-12-2017 at 20:41.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  13. #163
    Enthusiast vir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I hardly need to GB you to whoop your asses, but I do infact care about integrity of the game :) We play squeeky clean as always. You are the one playing in a kd with a friendlyfarmed-crown on the resume
    Not to be a hater but the squeeky clean thing is something new then i assume? Cant remember pewpew as teh squeeky clean kd amoung the dirts really..

    But you know what, let history be history.. Who remember 4 ages back anyway..


    it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

  14. #164
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Not to be a hater but the squeeky clean thing is something new then i assume? Cant remember pewpew as teh squeeky clean kd amoung the dirts really..

    But you know what, let history be history.. Who remember 4 ages back anyway..
    Is Emeriti and Pewpew same kd?!

  15. #165
    Veteran DonJuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    793
    Is pandas and frost giants the same kd?!
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery; Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."
    -DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King

    A C R A | WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420

    Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •