Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Imo you have to feel sorry for Vir.....It's not even his call this whole no cf stuff. Stupid as ****.

Typical forum behaviour. People have no idea what's going on. So, they turn to the opinion(s) from the "top" or the most popular people for their information. They eat it up and regurgitate it in the very same thread with some added mud-slinging. Be constructive or be gone. Please.

There is a sudden influx of new accounts as well that and all just happend to become super active now.

Post Fiend
    Most of the people in the forum right now are Panda multi forum accounts QQing about how fat they are :( #pandasneedadiet

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Most of the people in the forum right now are Panda multi forum accounts QQing about how fat they are :( #pandasneedadiet
    Let's keep it factual we all want Pandas v Abs 2.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    #pandasneedadiet

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    everyone exept pandas
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Poor vir :(

He knew what he was getting himself into though. This same pattern has played out like a dozen times now with slight variations in the details.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    I'm confused, I've heard the meter is being kept below 100 points. Can anyone confirm this or confirm that Sparta IS able to auto cf now?

Let the record show that Emeriti was had such a big land gap upon their EoWCF that they had no intention of B2B war with Pandolo (its what i call them) as they weren't even completely trained into war formation.

Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility.

Also let the record show that we were only 7k bigger when we also exited war and started looking for War #4 vs Sparta. Its not inconceivable to think we can do a b2b with them if its not inconceivable to do a b2b with Emeriti.

The problem I see here is that even if Sparta didn't want to war...they could have retaliated while negotiating for the CF anyways. If they choose to just take the hits and send only ops, well its not exactly our fault that its one-sided hostile.

I think many KD leaderships who face these kinds of situations at high chart placements tend to freeze up and refuse to act to appease the aggressors...which is bad for the game as it happens when you run out of targets (either by all KDs at war around your size or too many CFs in place)

Coming from my non-leadership viewpoint atm...KDs should play with the meter more often even if its to no higher than unfriendly. It is the equivalent to guerilla tactics in real-life...where even minor losses can dis-incentivize further aggression

I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so. This is in direct correlation to not CFing them...as we dont want to play the game where we CF some KD and whore and play the dibs game where people then fight over who waves who first.

Unless some top 3-7 KD win a war or 2 and gets into our direct range, we always need to be ready in case Emeriti comes after us.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    I'm confused, I've heard the meter is being kept below 100 points. Can anyone confirm this or confirm that Sparta IS able to auto cf now?
    Meter is well over 100

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Meter is well over 100
    Ok thanks. As I've stated earlier in the age, and agreed with Mansoor in this thread

Please allow the aggressor kd the same rights as the targeted kd in regards to a 100 point meter difference being a way to force a 1 week cf.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Poor vir :(

He knew what he was getting himself into though. This same pattern has played out like a dozen times now with slight variations in the details.
    Groundhog Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Let the record show that Emeriti was had such a big land gap upon their EoWCF that they had no intention of B2B war with Pandolo (its what i call them) as they weren't even completely trained into war formation.

Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility.

Also let the record show that we were only 7k bigger when we also exited war and started looking for War #4 vs Sparta. Its not inconceivable to think we can do a b2b with them if its not inconceivable to do a b2b with Emeriti.

The problem I see here is that even if Sparta didn't want to war...they could have retaliated while negotiating for the CF anyways. If they choose to just take the hits and send only ops, well its not exactly our fault that its one-sided hostile.

I think many KD leaderships who face these kinds of situations at high chart placements tend to freeze up and refuse to act to appease the aggressors...which is bad for the game as it happens when you run out of targets (either by all KDs at war around your size or too many CFs in place)

Coming from my non-leadership viewpoint atm...KDs should play with the meter more often even if its to no higher than unfriendly. It is the equivalent to guerilla tactics in real-life...where even minor losses can dis-incentivize further aggression

I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so. This is in direct correlation to not CFing them...as we dont want to play the game where we CF some KD and whore and play the dibs game where people then fight over who waves who first.

Unless some top 3-7 KD win a war or 2 and gets into our direct range, we always need to be ready in case Emeriti comes after us.

Clueless as always.
    We were drafted up with 11epa+ ready to train dspa and engage if you came OOW; a) either hitting us or b) didnt hit anyone else. You exited one tick early and hit Sparta.

"Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility." Like you are in a position to dictate anything

"I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so." Should have thought about that before deciding to engange us 2 weeks ago.

in short: just end your hostile allready so I can farm you and claim another (legit) triple crown
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    lel

Thread Information