Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Time for massacres from frosties?
    slight issue... they lack the off :P jijijijiij so much hitting, so little gains = no armies at all XDDD fat boys fat boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when the rest come for u fat boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Funny reading this. I love QQ threads :D

All should stop crying, this is a game! I love conflicts! Better than sitting and pumping all age like rest of the top!
    LOL what? You are activly running from me by being in hostile with a OOR kd
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Addict
    Binar: Sparta was 7k smaller than us. You do two three waves on us and we are oor also, it is kinda simple innit? Check the last 10 ages, haven't you pumped in like 75% of the age every age? I am not saying it is wrong, I am just saying it is boring. And yeah, this age proven we are so afraid and running from everyone.

@Vasp: We gonna fight as we always do. Anyway, thanks for 20k acres plus the one we took in war also. Christmas did come early! And we are in holiday spirit so we might give some of it away =D

@Spice: Massacre out of war with the gains throttle sucked. we tried against sparta before first war, was useless.
    Last edited by Mansoor; 17-12-2017 at 08:04.

Binar: Sparta was 7k smaller than us. You do two three waves on us and we are oor also, it is kinda simple innit? Check the last 10 ages, haven't you pumped in like 75% of the age every age? I am not saying it is wrong, I am just saying it is boring. And yeah, this age proven we are so afraid and running from everyone.

You were clearly running from me when u exited EoWCF 1 tick early and started hitting. Thats okey. Your time to get farmed again will come very soon

<Edited - Reason: personal attack>
    Last edited by Allanon; 17-12-2017 at 08:41.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Addict
    It is ok Binar, it is only a game? Why u heff to be mad???

Last edited by Allanon; 17-12-2017 at 08:41.

Post Fiend
    It is ok Binar, it is only a game? Why u heff to be mad???
    ask your guys why they are so mad? its QQ QQ QQ all day in this chat from your panda guys.

Last edited by Allanon; 17-12-2017 at 08:40. Reason: Personal attack

If the personal attacks don't stop, this thread will be closed guys. Keep it civil.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    my advice: bring the lube, bend over, and just do ur best to enjoy it
    Buddy, you are doing nothing other then being smacked around. Stop acting like you are reponsible for taking Frosties down, when we all know you cant do it. My guess is you will ask "friends" to do it and then claim all the glory. Its weak imo
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    LOL what? You are activly running from me by being in hostile with a OOR kd
    Then help Frosties out and mediate a cf with sparta? That nub kd just likes to feel important by keeping Frosties locked
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    ask your guys why they are so mad? its QQ QQ QQ all day in this chat from your panda guys.

What did I missed Vasp??

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Buddy, you are doing nothing other then being smacked around. Stop acting like you are reponsible for taking Frosties down, when we all know you cant do it. My guess is you will ask "friends" to do it and then claim all the glory. Its weak imo
    I have already defeated vir & mansoor in a war lead by me. They have never defeated me. Why are u so desperately begging and QQing for a cf if its u thats doing the smacking around...? im so confused, so many mix msgs... im just gonna keep doing what im doing which is enjoying my weekend while u guys get fatter every tick. stop with the QQ!!!

Post Fiend

@Vasp: We gonna fight as we always do. Anyway, thanks for 20k acres plus the one we took in war also. Christmas did come early! And we are in holiday spirit so we might give some of it away =D

@Spice: Massacre out of war with the gains throttle sucked. we tried against sparta before first war, was useless.
    Tick tock :) hows the kingdom activity doing? im concerned... u guys are all offline.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    What did I missed Vasp??
    I used my famouse nublet "insult!. since when is being a new player to a game an insult poopsie?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Then help Frosties out and mediate a cf with sparta? That nub kd just likes to feel important by keeping Frosties locked
    we, as you, dont do cfs, remember? stop begging its kindda pathetic. you couldnt just .... let the meter drop? *wink *wink :P

Last I heard Binar lost his last 2 wars against Frost.

Bitter taste Binar ?

Thread Information