Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    How convenient! Day change and meter decay!! Nice try though
    i thought pandas didnt cf, so what is it?

Post Fiend
    Well Frost Giants aren't even monitoring the meter, but it was over 100 regardless.

Well Frost Giants aren't even monitoring the meter, but it was over 100 regardless.
    Also day change already happend when you claimed it was well over 100.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Also day change already happend when you claimed it was well over 100.
    How convenient! Day change and meter decay!! Nice try though
    lol, never heard of meter decaying so fast when it was WELL OVER 100. You guys really need to familiarize yourself with basic game knowledge again.

Post Fiend
    tick tock :(

113 points would go down to 95 with day change. Not sure if ppl is just trolling or just plain stupid.

Post Fiend
    To all you dummies: The point here is the meter has been over 100 and Sparta does not CF

To all you dummies: The point here is the meter has been over 100 and Sparta does not CF
    So it went from its over 100 to "the spirtual meaning of what i meant was that the meter at some point has been 100 or over!" lol.

Regular
    I haven't seen it once above 100 points tbh. And Frost Giants does not monitor the meter as you said anyway, so I dont know how you would know.

Post Fiend
    why would sparta cf for free? u dont do it, why should we? im having fun, arent u? why end the fun, SO MUCH FUN

Nitpicking like a bunch of old ladies half drunk at a book club get together... the meter was obviously well past 100 for quite some time since hits have slowed significantly due to diminished gains. You are some silly gooses. LONG LIVE MANSOOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    im enjoying this every minute. keep QQing.

pumping wpa and science on faeries while claiming a fake hostile vs a kingdom half ur size. u got some heavy marbles (or lack of them depending on who u ask) XD
    So we have one prov with 40% guilds and all other in just a typical war build and now we are pumping science too? :D

I dont know who this vasp guy is but its quite funny with the typical war tier trash mentality that if you cant win a age at least you can ruin the age for someone else, thats always a honorable and impressive goal, because its always so hard to just **** things up for someone else... In reality that proves nothing except your poor moral character.. Its quite sad that your goal is to ruin for other what you yourself cant achieve..

Also in regards to octo:
    I was getting nostalgic for this you know, I'm having a healthy distance to it this time around though ;)

<Edited - Reason: Personal attack>
    Last edited by Allanon; 17-12-2017 at 02:53.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofgenuis View Post
    Nitpicking like a bunch of old ladies half drunk at a book club get together... the meter was obviously well past 100 for quite some time since hits have slowed significantly due to diminished gains. You are some silly gooses. LONG LIVE MANSOOR!
    Prove it. Maugrim himself said that Frost Giants doesn't even watch the meter, so this is just humbug. I think the picture I provided is enough evidence of the meter not being WELL OVER 100 POINTS and it makes it impossible to Sparta to auto-cf if they wanted to. Don't understand why you are trying to argument against facts.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I dont know who this vasp guy is but its quite funny with the typical war tier trash mentality that if you cant win a age at least you can ruin the age for someone else, thats always a honorable and impressive goal, because its always so hard to just **** things up for someone else... In reality that proves nothing except that you are a low life.. Its quite sad that your goal is to ruin for other what you yourself cant achieve..
    Thats a pretty funny comment consider the people you play with. :P

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    <Post removed>
    If you want to do something else, why dont you just leave for a new kd?
    Last edited by Allanon; 17-12-2017 at 09:30.

Thread Information