Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Is pandas and frost giants the same kd?!
    Yes.

Needs to get out more
    Say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    *grabs popcorn* damn this thread took off. Time well spent while reading! So basically pandas cf Sparta. Emeriti and pandas carry on bashing each other. Emeriti ends on top. Everyone happy? So pandas and Sparta let’s cf, so we can get this show on the road again.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Not to be a hater but the squeeky clean thing is something new then i assume? Cant remember pewpew as teh squeeky clean kd amoung the dirts really..

But you know what, let history be history.. Who remember 4 ages back anyway..
    PewPew wasnt what you would call clean but you got just as many ex-PewPew players as I do. Maugrim, mansoor, DJ all played in PewPew. Ive been pretty vocal about starting a new and better non-sh1tplaying life after I made Emeriti my home :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Say it.
    It :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Can you guys start to fight? Put some action here rather than trash talkings!!!

Just tell sweet Bartholomew to stop ops for 12 hours as soon as he feels the time is right. Should probably send a courtesy message to Binar with the time too. You could still stand to bleed acres to them for a while though so it's no rush. Just keep up the ops! :D
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Just tell sweet Bartholomew to stop ops for 12 hours as soon as he feels the time is right. Should probably send a courtesy message to Binar with the time too. You could still stand to bleed acres to them for a while though so it's no rush. Just keep up the ops! :D
    I quit playing so I dont know what they're up to.

Forum Addict
    Funny reading this. I love QQ threads :D

Some facts so people do not get confused:
    Only i see meter and before bed it was 113 and day change took it under. But this dont matter, no harm in that.

One faery has 40% guilds, another 31%. Some on 20:s and 3-4 under 20%

All should stop crying, this is a game! I love conflicts! Better than sitting and pumping all age like rest of the top!
    Last edited by Mansoor; 17-12-2017 at 02:08.

Post Fiend
    I actually concur with Mansoor in that I did the math and came up with sometime before day change of May-June, the meter did reach 110+... so Sparta did have 1-2 hours of an insta-cf button.

With that being said, at this point, the damage being inflicted is minimal from attacks and having been slow played meter (you made no more than 21 hits in a single day, but more like 15 per day), why should they give you a free out.

Best I can tell, only 1 hit done today means meter is 97 and Sparta can't insta-cf for what its worth.

Forum Addict
    Armies are out on people in range or the sleeping, not gonna eake then up for this.it was 100 almost all day yesterday but as you said, there is no reason for sparta to CF us. They doing much more damage that we can do. In 2-3 weeks they might even be able to war us but only problem is faery wall.

Post Fiend
    Mansoor seems to have a point and I made a mistake
    Last edited by Memster; 17-12-2017 at 06:03. Reason: Mansoor bested me

Forum Addict
    Why would I lie? It is a game, why would I anger Allah? I am most honorable player in the game....now that is a lie :)

It was 100 on the 8th, that is for me most of the day.
    The we made 7 hits more, total meter 114
    Then 16% decay or whatever it is = 18,4
    Which meant at day change 95 and now this month we hit once. So meter at 97. As people with army in range are out as I said we havent hit much yet. As the game is designed I dont want my out of range people to hit for 24 acres and lose tons of troops, that is minus the NS and Ms.

I am not a calcs person so i could be wrong but meter was at 100 on the 8th.

Post Fiend
    Time for massacres from frosties?

Thread Information