Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Cool story Mansoor. How is it working out for ya?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    I bet that Binar is a fanboy of Mansoor and vice versa! Tbh Emeriti can drop Pandas so they can farm more honor as Pandas are only ranked 3 and non of the top kds have real honor so win win!

Post Demon
    Gotta say I like 4:15 even more after getting their reasoning, perhaps there is still a few decent kingdoms left after all if you got the team to back up that way of thinking and don't lose players over that.

I only ever wanted that cf with Emeriti because they sent me fsu messages the last 2 ages whenever I or my kingdom fellors random or retal them, and for the sake of my kingdom fellors. You really dont want to spend time on people who ask you to "back down or get rk'ed" over a random, and you don't want to just sit there until they hit you or "get back to you" either. Last age I mannaged to secure a cf for my kingdom of Glory 8:8 after getting thretened then ignored several times and finally have Elit ram them with the biggest Dryad on the server to get their attention and shifting to deal with the Steward insted of the Monarch, the age before that I outgrew them for most of the age in the kingdom of the magic forest 8:4 after being thretened then ignored. This age we've had no run ins so far but was still ignored, so I can say atleast the pattern seems consistent to me when it comes to writing the king of Emeriti, maybe that is not Binar I don't know.

Funny thing I send almost an identical message to Frost Giants and Emeriti and got a cf from Frost Giants, atmittedly a blank, but they did not seems like the types to break blank cf's without reason so I did not mind to much.

On the unban Bart note I'd say I disagree, Vasp is so much more entertaining.
    Last edited by Madchess; 18-12-2017 at 17:00. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Gotta say I like 4:15 even more after getting their reasoning, perhaps there is still a few decent kingdoms left after all if you got the team to back up that way of thinking and don't lose players over that.

I only ever wanted that cf with Emeriti because they sent me fsu messages the last 2 ages whenever I or my kingdom fellors random or retal them, and for the sake of my kingdom fellors. You really dont want to spend time on people who ask you to "back down or get rk'ed" over a random, and you don't want to just sit there until they hit you or "get back to you" either. Last age I mannaged to secure a cf for my kingdom of Glory 8:8 after getting thretened then ignored several times and finally have Elit ram them with the biggest Dryad on the server to get their attention and shifting to deal with the Steward insted of the Monarch, the age before that I outgrew them for most of the age in the kingdom of the magic forest 8:4 after being thretened then ignored. This age we've had no run ins so far but was still ignored, so I can say atleast the pattern seems consistent to me when it comes to writing the king of Emeriti, maybe that is not Binar I don't know.

Funny thing I send almost an identical message to Frost Giants and Emeriti and got a cf from Frost Giants, atmittedly a blank, but they did not seems like the types to break blank cf's without reason so I did not mind to much.

On the unban Bart note I'd say I disagree, Vasp is so much more entertaining.
    You seem just really bad at diplo.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yeah that is my thought too. I've never had a problem doing diplo with binar as an inferior KD. Mansoor on the other hand had some ridiculous demands last age.

Post Demon
    well then it is funny that every other kingdom I have initiated talks about cf with the last 3 ages has responded back.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    He's not. Just some people don't like each other, even if they don't know why. If you ask me(tough luck) I think it's that Madchess comes off naive, but he's actually quite savvy. This results in people taking shots at him and getting t-boned when they discover they've overextended themselves. Attero is another guy that's deceptively intelligent.

I'm much worse. IMHO there's no reason to appease any kingdom which seems formidable and well organized, and I like Emeriti. But my favorite comic book character was Dr.Doom, so...

Doom Quote #5 ~

5. Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

Retaliators Chalkboard Material.

!On topic! BeastBlood reminds me of the African Queen: wrecked and slowly floating toward The Louisa unnoticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

High probability I will also move to Hangzhou in about 1.5y for phd exchange actually haha. :P
    PewPew!!

Pewpewpeppwpewpeww!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Cool story Mansoor. How is it working out for ya?
    Thank you for asking, very nice of you! It is actually working great. We beat Sparta and Emertiti this age. So been a fantastic age so far. Morale is good in the kingdom and even thou stuck in this meaningless long hostile hitting for 5-50 acres it is still a nice break for everyone after winning long conflicts. It is year 6 and we haven't pumped a bit, just been constantly in conflicts. Maybe not all like it but I do.

<EDIT - Personal Attack> I am coaching Chyrus in my kd atm and I am certain I will change his life to the better. I feel he is close to accepting Islam!

Pest: Yeah man. Had some ridiculous demands after waving a kd in range. I do agree but it was my first real age back leading so I wanted to see how much I could push. But no fun in pushing mid tier kingdoms in the long run.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-12-2017 at 01:01. Reason: Personal attack

Post Demon
    How long have you been out of the loop? I think your way is something I haven't seen in the upper echelons of the game since the Battlefield server got closed down and I left the kingdom of Fearless Spirits to go play solely on Genesis to quench my thirst for 1 vs 1 battles. Those overpumped big provinces just don't seem to appriciate some drawn blood, and they break if you push them for to long. I have had a few nice fights with people down the gutter, but nothing like the old days, people are prone to drag my kingdom fellors into it if I overdo it these days, and some even seem to think they can dictate my response to their attacks from a position of power.

Forum Addict
    @Proteus How the hell is it a personal attack when I am asking how he is? if he need a hug? or why they make him work overtime? and if he has it tough i can be a life coach? It really is astonishing how you moderate everything that has to do with your kd member. I didn't even call him anything, simply asked him how he was doing as he asked me...Think it is time to just stop writing here and give up on trying to make these forum a bit more entertaining and alive.

**** you Proteus! how is that of a personal attack!

@madchess: Was away almost 4-5 years i think, was back for SWEA age maybe 2-3 ages and had another 3-4 years break before that.

Post Fiend
    Well, I quit Sparta because of personal attacks from the steward but returned to help them out for the rest of the age due to these difficult moments. I was willing to give a 2nd chance. However, the attacks from Thanh have persisted so I have quit Sparta and now I am actively looking for a place thatll take me. Im done with Sparta. Best of luck to them. Nobody deserves to be treated the way I have been treated by that individual.

Forum Addict
    What are you guys doing in Sparta? Back and forth. Why doesn't the kd kick Thanh? War leaders are harder to find than others. For my kd, they would put me under the bus easily as I am not Maugrim, Hesus or Chyrus who are war leader, strategist and numbers guys. When I think of it, they would boot me before anyone, mostly cause I am brown and minority.

Anyway, we don't have spot for you but maybe another kd has! Good luck to you!
    Also I can't see anyone abandoning their province in Sparta so you are still there I guess?
    Last edited by Mansoor; 19-12-2017 at 07:15.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    What are you guys doing in Sparta? Back and forth. Why doesn't the kd kick Thanh? War leaders are harder to find than others. For my kd, they would put me under the bus easily as I am not Maugrim, Hesus or Chyrus who are war leader, strategist and numbers guys. When I think of it, they would boot me before anyone, mostly cause I am brown and minority.

Anyway, we don't have spot for you but maybe another kd has! Good luck to you!
    Also I can't see anyone abandoning their province in Sparta so you are still there I guess?
    Hey Mansoor, Thanh has been in Sparta much longer than I have and that has always been a priority here. I still have 18 hours till i can abandon which is why I havnt been able to leave just yet. but me leaving is a great news for u, because i am the main advocate of keeping u locked in hostile till end of age :P fyi, dont wave the kingdom im in or FSU! :P

take care, best of luck!

Needs to get out more
    Look up Madchess if you're in limbo for a home, Vasp.

DoA begins. I've been waiting for astrons evaluation to break the horizon.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 19-12-2017 at 08:14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information