Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    well then it is funny that every other kingdom I have initiated talks about cf with the last 3 ages has responded back.
    Well also hilarious that you seem to be the only one that having these huge issues with Emeriti. Strange that people like Pestilence have had no issues doing diplo with Binar at all but apparently they out to get you man!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Hey Mansoor, Thanh has been in Sparta much longer than I have and that has always been a priority here. I still have 18 hours till i can abandon which is why I havnt been able to leave just yet. but me leaving is a great news for u, because i am the main advocate of keeping u locked in hostile till end of age :P fyi, dont wave the kingdom im in or FSU! :P

take care, best of luck!
    Vasp I would love to do this again. Most likely the devs will fix this broken part of the game so I doubt in the future you can do same. But I don't blame you, I would love doing this to someone else. But doing end of age, then you need a kd that is willing to waste 1 more month of their time for what? People liike you and me will enjoy this but to many honorable people that want a meaning of playing so think it will be hard to keep all players motivated that long time. But yeah, I will wave you again for sure but not if game is like this, then i will never be aggressor kd, just wait for others to wave =D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Vasp I would love to do this again. Most likely the devs will fix this broken part of the game so I doubt in the future you can do same. But I don't blame you, I would love doing this to someone else. But doing end of age, then you need a kd that is willing to waste 1 more month of their time for what? People liike you and me will enjoy this but to many honorable people that want a meaning of playing so think it will be hard to keep all players motivated that long time. But yeah, I will wave you again for sure but not if game is like this, then i will never be aggressor kd, just wait for others to wave =D
    But this mechanic has always been here, hasnt it? i mean... when u have a kingdom hitting u, u could always op back. If you dont have that mechanic, top kingdoms would just feed off the bottom without consequence. This is what we did to the U when they waved us in the B2B they wanted... we delayed and then waaaam!

In sparta, motivation has never been the issue. You are facing a highly motivated bunch of people that are enjoying this and having fun. I mean, it sucks that i have to go because of thanh, i was having a blast. Anyways, thats the past XD

Regular
    What goes around come around. WE NEVER FORGETT WE NEVER SUBMIT... The game continues after EoA, maby u guys missed that?! Hahah Allah will show no mercy!

Forum Addict
    Vasp has it? Didnt they add the gain throttle like not so long ago? I agree about bigger kingdoms but now you can do it to smaller kd:s even. Especially with resilient and gain throttle. Before you had fortified and wasnt easy to op.
    Last edited by Mansoor; 19-12-2017 at 13:10.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    @Proteus How the hell is it a personal attack when I am asking how he is? if he need a hug? or why they make him work overtime? and if he has it tough i can be a life coach? It really is astonishing how you moderate everything that has to do with your kd member. I didn't even call him anything, simply asked him how he was doing as he asked me...Think it is time to just stop writing here and give up on trying to make these forum a bit more entertaining and alive.

**** you Proteus! how is that of a personal attack!

@madchess: Was away almost 4-5 years i think, was back for SWEA age maybe 2-3 ages and had another 3-4 years break before that.
    Making negative comments about a users real life unprovoked is a personal attack. As is the reply you made to me. If you wish to discuss a moderation issue, you are free to do so via PM. Hopefully this 24h break gives you time to reflect on the rules and being polite to others.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Hey Mansoor, Thanh has been in Sparta much longer than I have and that has always been a priority here. I still have 18 hours till i can abandon which is why I havnt been able to leave just yet. but me leaving is a great news for u, because i am the main advocate of keeping u locked in hostile till end of age :P fyi, dont wave the kingdom im in or FSU! :P

take care, best of luck!
    You want a slot here in ronin? Although it is still far away, We are still gunning for land honor and ww crown. Just waiting for the proper time for a kd or a few,again, to make way for those crowns.

****en part timers

how did this thread become a sordid love affair between vasp and mansoor though...
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Very odd

Mansoor is nothing but polite. You reading the same posts I am? And whats wrong with ****. It's basically 4 stars.

Post Demon
    A bit counter productive atleast, Mansoor posts the most relevant updates on this topic after all, the rest of us peblians don't have a clue when their hostile situation is over and they may or may not stall Emeriti with ops since they don't feel obligated to war them a second time.

We'll see how it turns out in due time I guess.

Vasp is of course welcome to pm me, but I doubt we'll have much to offer in a 7 man kingdom which doesn't war, of course he might be up for the challenge to catch up to 3-4k acres or constantly fight 1 vs many, but I somehow doubt that is what makes him tick.

This thread is spicy. Great read. <3 you guys for keeping this fun.

Just a reminder to everyone that the prohibition of the unsolicited collection of personal information is in fact covered by the ToU that you agreed to when you signed up. Such rules apply to everyone regardless of where you play or what position you hold or who you are friends with.

We've said it before and we'll say it again, if you follow the rules, then there is nothing to be concerned about from the moderation team. We aren't monsters, we're players like you guys, and we're just here to help ensure a pleasant and productive environment for everyone :)
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Enthusiast
    and randomly edit posts in threads you actively participate in.

Thread Information