Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 267

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

  1. #31
    Utopia Talk Moderator Allanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    cf or not wait for your turn and don't 2 v 1 everything else is bad sportsmanship and it might come back to bite you in some way.

    I considder the thread speculation until something actually happens between 4:15 and 6:10.
    So how long can one kd feed off another without the other kd fighting back before it stops being considered an active hostile? Cos if it's indefinitely, I have some friends to talk to.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

    Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

  2. #32
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    no idea, point still stands
    Yeah, I am not questioning your underlying point (haven't done a SN but I'm sure someone will :P), just nicer when we don't accuse random people :)
    Last edited by Chris121; 15-12-2017 at 23:21. Reason: typo

  3. #33
    Post Demon Binar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nubway
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Yeah, I am not questioning your underlying point (haven't done a SN but I'm sue someone will :P), just nicer when we don't accuse random people :)
    fair point, I'll go back and edit the msg :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

    Non of my nubs speak for my KD

  4. #34
    Enthusiast vir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    331
    How about taking a sot/sur on one of the provs in the kd that people accuse of "pumping".. seems pretty ridiculous to even suspect sparta and hesus co to be having some fake hostile with how sparta gbed and dealbroke hesus several times now.. Suddenly they just going to kiss and make up and preform the worst pump in history while having a fake hostile? That totally make sense...


    it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

  5. #35
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,283
    My recollection is that Ladies of Sparta lost 2 decent players that may or may not have driven the strategy. Still, they were a pair of actives. It's my impression the current administration wouldn't intentionally farm out.

    It's early to judge from how wounded the top has been lately, but this might be the most reputable octuple in the tops for maybe 5 ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  6. #36
    I like to post Band of Horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    This thread is full of former Abs lapdogs like Allanon

    Leg humping only please*

    <Edited - Reason: Accuracy, Binar was never Abs>
    Seriously? New mods are editing posts they don't like the accuracy of? And getting involved in the politics ie something proteus petitioned against for mods. He said Binar was/is abs lapdog not in abs, a subjective statement.

    I've seen more 1 sided hostiles tbf. Not sure what current double hostile rules are but this move isn't going to save them from Emeriti, that's just laughable. Just delaying the inevitable stomping. Enjoy a little rest binbin
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

  7. #37
    Utopia Talk Moderator Allanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Seriously? New mods are editing posts they don't like the accuracy of? And getting involved in the politics ie something proteus petitioned against for mods. He said Binar was/is abs lapdog not in abs, a subjective statement.

    I've seen more 1 sided hostiles tbf. Not sure what current double hostile rules are but this move isn't going to save them from Emeriti, that's just laughable. Just delaying the inevitable stomping. Enjoy a little rest binbin
    A complaint was filed about the original comment. Cheetzy plays for me and we're friends from way back so i took the opportunity to engage in a little light-hearted humor whilst addressing the complaint.
    Last edited by Allanon; 16-12-2017 at 00:53.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

    Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

  8. #38
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    958
    Where I play surely has nothing to do with my oppinion, I don't like people who would go 2 vs 1 and I think others might not like that either that is all.

    If Sparta is not fighting back why would they not work to clean relations insted, last I checked they had quite a lot to lose from a onesided hostile. Once a cf is in place it would no longer be a 2 vs 1 situation.

  9. #39
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Where I play surely has nothing to do with my oppinion, I don't like people who would go 2 vs 1 and I think others might not like that either that is all.

    If Sparta is not fighting back why would they not work to clean relations insted, last I checked they had quite a lot to lose from a onesided hostile. Once a cf is in place it would no longer be a 2 vs 1 situation.
    Because the way mechanics work, you can indefinitely stay "hostile" in a one way hitting back and forth. You can refuse to cf, and never hit to 100 meter. If Sparta doesn't want to war, then it's a one sided hit fest

  10. #40
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    My recollection is that Ladies of Sparta lost 2 decent players that may or may not have driven the strategy. Still, they were a pair of actives. It's my impression the current administration wouldn't intentionally farm out.

    It's early to judge from how wounded the top has been lately, but this might be the most reputable octuple in the tops for maybe 5 ages.
    We only lost jank sadly, I returned to help Sparta. Here we are, suffering a fake hostile from a kingdom running away from emeriti :P Tick Tock

  11. #41
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Where I play surely has nothing to do with my oppinion, I don't like people who would go 2 vs 1 and I think others might not like that either that is all.

    If Sparta is not fighting back why would they not work to clean relations insted, last I checked they had quite a lot to lose from a onesided hostile. Once a cf is in place it would no longer be a 2 vs 1 situation.
    100 usd u play in pandas :P you poor poor nooblet! prepare for that spanking!

  12. #42
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    185
    I'll take that bet

    Which prov is yours? I'll pm you instructions on where to send the money

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    We only lost jank sadly, I returned to help Sparta. Here we are, suffering a fake hostile from a kingdom running away from emeriti :P Tick Tock
    What are you complaining about? You were only 7k acres smaller than Frost Giants when they came OOW.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 16-12-2017 at 19:26. Reason: Merge consecutive posts

  13. #43
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    What are you complaining about? You were only 7k acres smaller than Frost Giants when they came OOW.
    Another Panda popping out of the ground, you guys starting to panic or what? You perfectly knew we were not in a condition to war, we werent pumped, our tms were at 1500 acres and our kingdom was having internal issues. You just wanted to run away from emeriti, initiate a fake hostile to lie to the server. But the server knows its a fake hostile and u guys look pretty pretty fat :). Tick tock im loving these under 100 acre grabs now XD

  14. #44
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    185
    Remind me again which part is fake?

  15. #45
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Remind me again which part is fake?
    Tagging hostile vs a kingdom half your acre size, out of declare range and that isnt hitting back. You are just pumping, specially your tms (wpa and science pump). Panic mode engaged :P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •