Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Let the record show that Emeriti was had such a big land gap upon their EoWCF that they had no intention of B2B war with Pandolo (its what i call them) as they weren't even completely trained into war formation.

Even after not offering/accepting a termed CF...we made it a point to limit termed CFs because that limits future target flexibility.

Also let the record show that we were only 7k bigger when we also exited war and started looking for War #4 vs Sparta. Its not inconceivable to think we can do a b2b with them if its not inconceivable to do a b2b with Emeriti.

The problem I see here is that even if Sparta didn't want to war...they could have retaliated while negotiating for the CF anyways. If they choose to just take the hits and send only ops, well its not exactly our fault that its one-sided hostile.

I think many KD leaderships who face these kinds of situations at high chart placements tend to freeze up and refuse to act to appease the aggressors...which is bad for the game as it happens when you run out of targets (either by all KDs at war around your size or too many CFs in place)

Coming from my non-leadership viewpoint atm...KDs should play with the meter more often even if its to no higher than unfriendly. It is the equivalent to guerilla tactics in real-life...where even minor losses can dis-incentivize further aggression

I think people even fail to realize if anyone (including us) expects a b2b war with Emeriti...we would need to get into a better position to do so. This is in direct correlation to not CFing them...as we dont want to play the game where we CF some KD and whore and play the dibs game where people then fight over who waves who first.

Unless some top 3-7 KD win a war or 2 and gets into our direct range, we always need to be ready in case Emeriti comes after us.
    allow me to respond u with ur own footnote:

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery; Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."
    -DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King

if u wanted to war sparta, u could have negotiated with the ls of sparta. but u didnt. what u did was wave a kingdom that wasnt in war build, not pumped at all, 20% less nw, having some issues internally, 10% less land JUST to run away from emeriti. (which is why u left eowcf earlier so to not get waved by them :P) Stop changing the story, its not going to help u. unless u want to lie to urselves, if thats the goal, go ahead. fyi: TICK TOCK

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    lel
    You gonna wait until Iam stuck in a war then farm friends past me again or what?

<Edited - Reason: Personal attack>
    Last edited by Allanon; 16-12-2017 at 20:12.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    You're an angry person

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    You gonna wait until Iam stuck in a war then farm friends past me again or what?
    not on our watch... well... thursdays is mojitos night... if they do it on mojitos night, its a gg
    Last edited by Allanon; 16-12-2017 at 20:13. Reason: Quoted post was edited

You're an angry person
    This shouldnt be news to you, we played together for like 2years+
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Post Fiend
    dont farm to someone on a mojito night mansoor, not cool brah

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Ok thanks. As I've stated earlier in the age, and agreed with Mansoor in this thread

Please allow the aggressor kd the same rights as the targeted kd in regards to a 100 point meter difference being a way to force a 1 week cf.

Its currently at 95. So we can't auto CF.

I don't know why pandas is so surprised tbh. Last time Panda waved Sparta straight out of eowcf and used the throttling bug to full extent. Now that the devs fixed the throttling bug which gave Pandas the upperhand last hostile and war, Panda is complaining about game mechanics? Its finally working as intended. You work with the game mechanics, you don't go out like a nub and say its unfair.

Panda has engaged Sparta in a one way hostile and is now mad because of their poor planning. Imo, tagging up as "Frost Giants hostile" is nothing else then fake.
    This just a repeat of history and I think its time for Pandas to farm out and disband as they usually do.

Meter is well over 100
    According to them its like 95. Screenshot please
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Regular
    According to them its like 95. Screenshot please

Saved them some time, I'm like that. I like helping.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    Its currently at 95. So we can't auto CF.

I don't know why pandas is so surprised tbh. Last time Panda waved Sparta straight out of eowcf and used the throttling bug to full extent. Now that the devs fixed the throttling bug which gave Pandas the upperhand last hostile and war, Panda is complaining about game mechanics? Its finally working as intended. You work with the game mechanics, you don't go out like a nub and say its unfair.

Panda has engaged Sparta in a one way hostile and is now mad because of their poor planning. Imo, tagging up as "Frost Giants hostile" is nothing else then fake.
    This just a repeat of history and I think its time for Pandas to farm out and disband as they usually do.
    I think this would be the 2nd time a kingdom i play in actively disbands panda. Would be funny as hell XD

these guys lie more than trump... im telling u
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 16-12-2017 at 19:24. Reason: Merge double post

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    I think this would be the 2nd time a kingdom i play in actively disbands panda. Would be funny as hell XD
    Isn't it really the third time? I cant remember.

Only in maugrim-land is 95 Way over 100
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Post Fiend
    Only in maugrim-land is 95 Way over 100
    #fakenews

Post Fiend
    How convenient! Day change and meter decay!! Nice try though

How convenient! Day change and meter decay!! Nice try though
    I admit I am a nub but pretty sure the meter doesnt decay so fast since it was WELL OVER 100.

Thread Information