Thread: Dragon strength

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dragon strength

I was wondering how the strength was calculated.
    We recieved a ruby at 230k points.
    We send an emerald and only has 220k points strength
    My assumption is that it based on the strength of KD nw at the time you send, but the cost is calculated on the nw when you start it.
    I feel a bit betrayed. I fund a 12m dragon and it has less power than a ruby because we loose nw during the war. Shouldn't the dragon have the strength based on starting nw?

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thanks!

Regular
    As far as I know, the dragons cost and strength are fixed based on the kingdom networth at the point of starting the dragon. However, different dragons have different amounts of "health". Sapphire's are cheaper, but die easier, for example.
    I suspect that accounts for the discrepancy.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

For the record, a question probably better asked in the strategy forum.

Cost is based on whichever kd nw is highest at the time of starting it. Health is determined by the nw of the receiving kd at the time of sending it. Dragon type also affects both these values, as per the wiki guide.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Thread Information