Looking at attackers and rogues, the mystics are always at a disadvantage. Played mystic two ages in a row, nontraditional (undead and dark elf). The last two ages i have seen an influx in massacres. I have been massacred and aw'd two wars in a row now. 4 to 5 massacres and you have less than 1 tpa left and you get aw'd down to nothing for wpa. Sitting on 60% guilds for 12 days is no fun, especially when you get abducted all the time.

To the topic at hand, attackers and rogues can destroy everything it takes me weeks to build in minutes, yet a mystic cannot reaaly damage either much or for long periods of time. MS last maybe 12 hours or so, only effects whats at home and needs full amount of cast to deal damage. Can also be easily removed by someone else. Bocans can aw, destroy my builds, cause rioting. All i can do is expose thieves? They loss some stealth but it is something free and automatically regenerates every tick and their stealth regenerates faster than my mana.

How about spells that allows mystics to target thieves, pretty much fireballs that kill thieves. Or allow options for fireballs like rogues can pick which buildings can be burnt down or rogues can choose which to kill rather it be ns, aw or propaganda. They get options, attacker can choose tradional marches, razes, massacres, plunders, options. Mystics can ms, chastity , rev and paradise. The races themselves do more damage than mystic. Mystics produce more wizards in guilds, but requires weeks. All rogues and attackers rebuilt by end of eowcf.

Just give mystics some love, because its pretty much the short end of every stick or allow it to destroy thieves, and kill armies away and home. Doesnt make since theives can sneak out in the night and kill armies home and away in a single operation, but all power wizards can only drop ms on a stationary target which doesnt kill thieves. Or fireballs only kill people but massacres kill people and wizards. Everything is too one sided.

Thats my rant, please give the mystics more. Thank you.