Thread: Deleting threads

Enthusiast

Deleting threads

Lame ! Address the issue discussed don't just delete the thread. If we posted on here it's because Pop Up Ads are still an ongoing problem which I'm sure others also experience and can attest to. One player said her emails aren't being responded too anymore. And then you go deleting threads when there's no need to. MUGA mate!!!

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Lame ! Address the issue discussed don't just delete the thread. If we posted on here it's because Pop Up Ads are still an ongoing problem which I'm sure others also experience and can attest to. One player said her emails aren't being responded too anymore. And then you go deleting threads when there's no need to. MUGA mate!!!
    But this is the wrong forum as you already been told.

Enthusiast
    Utopia
    Hey all,

Here's a bit of a rant from the ghetto. I've played in some kingdoms up top, and last age decided with my friends that we were done setting alarms and micromanaging every single detail. So we decided to create a ghetto, 10 provinces to just have fun. We tagged up "The Retirement Home", if that gives you any sort of indication as to our plans.
    This age we were lucky? enough to get a few random provinces (mostly inactive), keeping up that wall (+20% wages) is just too expensive. Anyway, currently the kingdom comprises of about 12 actives (or at least, somewhat actives from the old core + 2 talking randoms). We have another 5 provinces who didnt pass 50K NW and another 5 provinces who (I think) login once every few days. Enough to avoid the +sign anyway.
    You know, as we're just playing this game for fun, we really didnt feel like razing out those non-talking provinces. We havent really been bothered razing the inactives as there really wasnt a reason for us to burn resources on them. Heck not like we even could spare the resource....
    But then.....The pop up ads haunted us for weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Administrator
    Your threads weren't deleted. They were moved to the appropriate forum. Stop spamming the same post please. There is already a thread concerning this topic in the appropriate forum.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information